Today's Limousine Inc.

Watervliet, NY · View map

About Today's Limousine Inc.

Established in 1991

Through dedication & excellent customer service, Today's Limousine has grown into a 30 vehicle fleet. Offering the largest fleet of vehicles in Upstate New York, Today's Limousine Service carries a full line of: Executive & Luxury Sedans, Mercedes Sprinters, Executive Vans & Coaches: Six, Eight, Ten Passenger Lincoln Limousines, 14 & 16 passenger Expedition limousines, 18 & 20 Passenger Cadillac Escalade Limousines, The Capital Regions only 20 Passenger Hummer H2 Limousines. Today's Limousine also has the Capital Districts Largest 30 Passenger Limo Bus! Along with Limousine service; Today's Limo provides shuttle service as well as executive car service to Saratoga, Malta, Albany & beyond the Capital Region. We offer Daily Shuttle service to JFK & Newark Airports and Manhattan & Bayonne Piers. Our Newest Flagship is our 20 Passenger Escalade, built in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness!! 10% of every rental on this limo is donated to clients choice to 2 organizations.

81 Reviews for Today's Limousine Inc.

81 Today's Limousine Inc. Reviews

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 05/24/2019

Perfect for a quick ride

We didn't need limo service for our wedding because our ceremony and reception were at the same location. Last minute (about a week before the wedding) we found out that it would be impossible to get ... Read more a Lyft or an Uber, and that shuttle services for us or our guests was out of our price range. Today's Limousine offers sedan services, so we didn't have to worry about a minimum amount of time like most companies do. Our ride came early to pick us up, and he was very nice and helpful! We only needed a ride from our venue to our hotel, and I'm glad we were able to hire them.

Karissa
Karissa

Married on 07/14/2018

My wedding was not the first time that I used today's Limo. In fact I use today's limo for all my transportation needs. All the staff at Today's Limo is courteous and professional. They truly go above ... Read more and beyond to meet all your expectations and make you feel at ease. I would highly recommend then to anyone and everyone!! Thank you Today's Limo for all you did for us!

G
Grace

Married on 06/23/2018

Today’s Limo provided the best transportation for our bridal party! Marty, our bus driver, was so nice and accommodating, and he really helped make our day more special with his kindness, positivity, ... Read more and sense of humor. The luxury bus we booked was very comfortable and equipped with coolers and a bluetooth speaker that worked really well. Marty greeted us after the wedding with champagne, which was so nice and special. We could not be more pleased with the service Today’s Limo provided, and I’ll definitely book them again in the future!