Todd E Media

Rochester, NY · View map

About Todd E Media

I am Todd Elliott owner of Todd E Media www.toddemedia.com. I'm a creative destination cinematographer currently servicing upstate New York. Being happily married to my amazing wife for over 2 decades, I find joy in filming beautiful people starting on their journey in their commitment of life long love.

Choosing the right professionals is extremely important for a number of reasons. Whatever the reason one thing is certain... Peace of mind is priceless. Especially considering these memories aren't just social media eye candy. These memories document the very history that will one day be shared with your future generations to enjoy and learn from.

So why cinematic feature films? Because who can resist watching a beautiful love story? Our approach to shooting your wedding is like a page out of a Hollywood studio's playbook. Our shooters are accomplished film makers and visual storytellers. I don't just shoot the obvious. I looking for the "Wow's, Ooo's and Ah's " you get from great cinematography.

Hope you're the stars of my next feature film!

Todd Elliott

www.toddemedia.com

11 Reviews for Todd E Media

11 Todd E Media Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 09/25/2016

I definitely recommend this company, Todd was extremely flexible and easy to work with (considering the "wedding scatterbrain" I felt I was at the time ;)). I recommend spending extra for the ... Read more highlight video because he puts together a cinema-quality summary video of your whole day, and truly cares about including what is most important to YOU, the customer, and adds every detail of the day to create a beautiful product you can keep forever and ever. If you are second guessing your budget as the planning gets underway like I was and deciding If you need to make a cut..don't make it here! And choose Todd!

Vonceial
Vonceial

Married on 07/16/2016

One of my best vendors..... I plan to use him for any photography in the future. An amazing artist with an amazing spirit and awesome work ethic. Read more One of my best vendors..... I plan to use him for any photography in the future. An amazing artist with an amazing spirit and awesome work ethic.

K
Kanza

Married on 09/14/2013

Todd Elliott 's work is flawless! When we saw our wedding photos we were in awe with some of the moments that he was able to capture. Todd was flexible, professional and his quality of work is ... Read more exceptional. Every moment that was precious to us we now have on disc forever and can look back and relive our special day anytime. When friends see the "Todd Elliott" logo on our pictures they ask us how to get in touch with him for their photography needs. We would like to thank Todd Elliott Photography for bringing life to our wedding day!