Todd Gilman Photography

Lutz, Florida · View map

About Todd Gilman Photography

Todd Gilman Photography is a wedding photography business that will provide memories that you can relive forever. They create beautiful photos that will showcase one of the happiest moments of your life.

Todd Gilman Photography uses a documentary style, giving you mostly candid images that are authentic and unposed. Packages consist of the following services:

• All enhanced proofs provided digitally with printing rights
  • Online viewing of proofs for 90 days
  • Wedding album with 40-100 images
  • Two standard, flush or renaissance parent albums
  • Canvas and print options

Katie
    Katie

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Engagement Pictures at Universal Orlando

As a NJ Bride who wanted to take engagement pictures in Florida, I just did a quick search of photographers in the Orlando area. I am so glad that Todd came up in my search. He was one of the first ... Read more photographers to get back to me with a reasonable quote for an engagement session. We were able to correspond through email and phone calls and he responded so quick! He sent ideas about what photos we could do at Universal and wanted to get our vision right from the start. When we finally met at Universal for the shoot he did not rush us around the park. He positioned us perfectly to get the best shots with the least amount of people. It was an awesome experience, especially for someone like me who doesn't like getting their picture taken. I would recommend Todd a million times for someone looking for a photographer!! We just got our pictures back (after not even two weeks) and we are thrilled with them! Thank you so much for everything Todd.

Jordyn
    Jordyn

Getting married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Engagement Photos

Todd is not only a great photographer, but wonderful to work with! My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken in March and received the final prints two weeks later. He was so accommodating with ... Read more our wish to have the photos done at two locations and made the experience fast and fun! We can’t wait to have him take photos of our special day!

J
    Jennifer Mekdeci

Married on 03/31/2019

Todd is the best choice by far!

Todd was amazing! We were extremely disorganized and didn’t really know what pictures we wanted and he guided us through the entire process. He captured every single moment flawlessly. He captured ... Read more stunning couple pictures in multiple poses and settings and I’m having such choice anxiety over which ones are my favorites. If I could display 100 in my house I would! I’m really impressed with the quality of the pictures as well as everything he captured during our wedding day. I would highly recommend him.