Todd Gilman Photography

Lutz, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Todd Gilman Photography

Todd Gilman Photography is a wedding photography business that will provide memories that you can relive forever. They create beautiful photos that will showcase one of the happiest moments of your life.

Todd Gilman Photography uses a documentary style, giving you mostly candid images that are authentic and unposed. Packages consist of the following services:

• All enhanced proofs provided digitally with printing rights
  • Online viewing of proofs for 90 days
  • Wedding album with 40-100 images
  • Two standard, flush or renaissance parent albums
  • Canvas and print options

T
    Featured
    Teresa

Married on 12/28/2017

Todd is the best photographer I could have asked for. He was absolutely amazing! I was very picky with selecting a photographer to use for my wedding last month, and after meeting with Todd in ... Read more person and seeing his previous work, we knew we needed to have him at our wedding. Our pictures were ready in about three weeks and we were beyond thrilled with how they turned out- flawless! Todd was very accommodating with our needs; he arrived at our hotel to take our getting ready pictures, went to a second location for our ceremony, met us in downtown St. Pete for the bridal party pictures, and then came back to the hotel/ reception-- for a total of about 10 hours of work. I really appreciated his quick correspondence and how he took time to answer all my questions. I would 100% recommend choosing him for your event. Thanks so much, Todd!

Katie
    Katie

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Engagement Pictures at Universal Orlando

As a NJ Bride who wanted to take engagement pictures in Florida, I just did a quick search of photographers in the Orlando area. I am so glad that Todd came up in my search. He was one of the first ... Read more photographers to get back to me with a reasonable quote for an engagement session. We were able to correspond through email and phone calls and he responded so quick! He sent ideas about what photos we could do at Universal and wanted to get our vision right from the start. When we finally met at Universal for the shoot he did not rush us around the park. He positioned us perfectly to get the best shots with the least amount of people. It was an awesome experience, especially for someone like me who doesn't like getting their picture taken. I would recommend Todd a million times for someone looking for a photographer!! We just got our pictures back (after not even two weeks) and we are thrilled with them! Thank you so much for everything Todd.

Jessica
    Jessica Rodriguez

Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing!!!

Todd is fantastic! He went above and beyond with our wedding photos and every single one of them came out perfect. I can't bring myself to choose a "favorite picture" because they are all so ... Read more beautiful. He captured our special day perfectly.