Todd Stoilov / Still & Motion

Burlington, VT · View map · Visit website

About Todd Stoilov / Still & Motion

My name is Todd Stoilov and I want to be Your Photographer/Cinematographer. I live in beautiful Burlington, VT and I travel all across New England. I am also available for long distance travel all across the US. If you are planning a Destination Wedding do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to be a part of your big day.

I am a storyteller. I will not direct your Wedding, nor will I yell “Freez” or “Hold” when you are cutting your cake or having your first dance. I am unobtrusive and always try to blend as much as possible. Rather than directing I anticipate and react. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, comments or just to say “Hi”. Don’t be a stranger.

I live in Burlington, VT and cover all on New England. I am available for long distance travel all across the US and I am also available for Destination Weddings. I want to keep things simple and comprehensive on the business end. That is why I do not have different packages, I do not charge per hour and I do not have a la carte pricing.

When in season my fee for Wedding Coverage is always flat and all inclusive. When out of season (November – April) I do offer substantial discounts. My Full Coverage means just that, full coverage of the whole day. I will not show up just as the ceremony starts and disappear when the cake is cut. I start with getting ready shots and stay until the end of the reception or until the couple decides that they do not need me anymore. There is no hourly limit or additional charges.

66 Reviews for Todd Stoilov / Still & Motion

66 Todd Stoilov / Still & Motion Reviews

Nina
Featured
Nina

Married on 12/30/2018

Absolutely perfect!

We hired Todd for our wedding videography at the Mountain Top Inn and Resort and could not have been happier with our decision. My husband and I were very selective when choosing a videographer ... Read more because the professional quality was very important to us - when we came across Todd, we knew he was exactly what we were looking for. I have gotten so many compliments about how incredibly beautiful and professional the wedding video came out; he knew exactly how to add the personal touches we were looking for. He provides you with three lengths of videos (and is so accommodating to background music requests) as well as full-length speeches. This was not something we thought to ask for, but our wedding speeches ended up being absolutely PHENOMENAL and we are so grateful to have them all on video. We highly, highly recommend Todd!!!

Kristin
Kristin Dewey

Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Todd did photography/videography fusion at our wedding. He was incredible to work with and his work is stunning. Though only a few days have passed since the wedding, Todd already provided us a sneak ... Read more peek of the photos and videos, and we are super impressed. At the wedding, he was direct, professional, and discreet - based on the many angles and shots he captured, he seemed to be everywhere at once but blended in so seamlessly that we hardly realized he was there. We can't wait to see the rest of his work, and would highly recommend him! The fusion package is well worth the money!

B
Becky Handel

Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful photographer!!!

Todd was everything we could have wanted in a photographer and more. We loved his full coverage policy, he showed up while we were getting ready and left after the last song played. I was initially ... Read more nervous with just 1 photographer, but Todd was a ninja with a camera! He captured such amazing shots from all angles and locations. Yet he was also very subtle, never taking away from special moments during the ceremony, dances, or speeches. He was fun to work with and has a great vision for photos. And my husband was happy that we were not taking hours of photos after the ceremony. I would highly recommend Todd to anyone in the VT area.