Todd Tkach Photography

Wexford, PA · View map

About Todd Tkach Photography

Todd Tkach Photography is a full service wedding photography business located in Wexford, Pennsylvania. Servicing mainly the Pittsburgh areas, they want, above all else, for you to look great on your big day. The talented photographers at Todd Tkach Photography believe that photographs say things that words can’t. Thus, they are devoted to working closely with you to ensure that every photograph can be enjoyed upon for years to come.

Experience
Todd Tkach, owner and operator of Todd Tkach Photography, is interested in satisfying your photography needs. He considers it a privilege to be able to work on your wedding day and to make it look magical for years to come. Todd, along with the rest of Todd Tkach Photography, will stop at nothing to make sure that you look amazing on your big day.

The kind people at Todd Tkach Photography offer a variety of services to ensure that your wedding day comes together perfectly. From additional hours to engagement shoots, the skilled photographers at Todd Tkach Photography have got all your needs covered. Additional services include:

• High-res images

2 Todd Tkach Photography Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 05/20/2017

Todd is a fantastic photographer to work with! I just so happened to win a contest where I got a free shoot a while back, and I'm so glad I decided to use it for my engagement pictures! My fiance and ... Read more I hate having our pictures taken (seriously, we do not like cameras at all) but we love every picture Todd took for us. Contest winner or not, I'd give him 5 starts. Todd is super friendly, easy going, and had lots of poses and cool spots ready for us when we got there. I will definitely keep him in mind for any future photo needs.

A
Annie

Married on 08/31/2016

Todd was so easy to work with! He was very organized and on top of his game the entire planning process. Every time we met or emailed, he was extremely knowledgeable and kind. At the wedding he was so ... Read more so professional and calm (even when the bridal party was running around in a hubbub). His professionalism and quality spoke so well at the wedding that my father in law even asked for a business card to use him in the future. Todd will definitely provide quality photos to keep your wedding memories forever! I plan on using him again for other family events. He was amazing!

Todd Tkach Photography FAQ