Toes In The Sand Photography

St Thomas, VI · View map · Visit website

About Toes In The Sand Photography

Toes In The Sand Photography is a wedding photography business based in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. Ever since he was a young boy, Michael Garcia, who is the owner and photographer, has been passionate about slipping behind his lens and capturing precious moments. His passion eventually transformed into a career and he has been able to travel the world shooting countless images. Whenever he shoots, he always uses the latest and highest quality equipment available to achieve the best results. When he is finished, you will be left with candid images that you will be able to look back on and cherish for years to come.

Michael focuses on a very soft and romantic look when he shoots. His signature style is photojournalism. Each image is carefully edited so that the finished result is flawless. Editing is included in all sessions as well as an online gallery, USB drive, shipping, and printing rights. Other services Toes In The Sand Photography offers include the following and more:

• Additional hours

Hillary
Featured
Hillary

Married on 03/30/2019

Pure Excellence. HANDS DOWN.

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for my wedding. Mike has the best energy I have ever seen in my life! He thought of everything! From the group shots to the intimate shots all the way ... Read more to the candid photos that I will treasure for the rest of my life. If you plan on doing a destination wedding, vow renewal, etc. TOES IN THE SAND! You won’t regret it!

Marissa
Marissa

Married on 06/08/2019

I can not stop looking at my wedding photographs!

My experience was amazing from the start! I emailed Michael he was quick to respond and professional. The day of, he made me and my husband feel so comfortable! I felt like I was modeling for years! ... Read more Great guidance! All of the guest loved his personality and could feel the love he had for his work. He was very knowledgeable with angles, lighting, time of day, and personality’s! I received my photographs exactly when he promised and was blown away! You can tell he used different shutter speeds, aperture and ISO to get perfect unique photography’s!

L
Lindsay

Married on 12/14/2018

We had our engagement photos done when vacationing in St. Thomas. Michael was beyond amazing. He prepared us for the photos and made sure we would wear the right thing and look our best. He spent so ... Read more much time with us and took AMAZING shots in so many different cool spots at Magen's Bay! Our pictures came out absolutely GORGEOUS! We seriously love every single photo that he took. If you want beautiful pictures, definitely choose Toes in the Sand Photography. We couldn't be any more happy and pleased with the services and photographs we received!