ToledoPhotoGuy LLC

Toledo, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About ToledoPhotoGuy LLC

ToledoPhotoGuy LLC is a creative wedding photography company based in Toledo, Ohio. The company provides beautiful images with their use of various photography styles, such as contemporary, traditional, and photojournalism. Jason, the owner and photographer, has been part of the wedding photography industry since 2003. He gives his full attention to every detail of the event, ensuring to meet the expectations of the couples.

ToledoPhotoGuy LLC offers photographs in the form of albums, digital files, prints, save-the-dates, canvases, matted prints, and proofs. The company also offers the following services:

• Additional hours ava

A
    Featured
    Ashley

Married on 09/22/2018

Where do I even begin! I had already decided when we began planning our wedding that a good portion of our budget was going towards a photographer! After the big day the photos tell all the stories ... Read more you felt at the moment but didn’t remember!!! I called Jason after a coworker recommended him. I had a date but wasn’t solid on the venue. Little did I know that Jason would have a ton of insight on this as well. I looked over his pricing packages and found that his price was very easy on the budget and flexible. I talked with him several times and booked him even after not personally meeting him or having any other photos taken by him. He worked with me on ensuring that all family dynamics were covered and made sure that all of the little special moments were captured! Jason and his assistant were definitely professional but not at all uptight or typical “you stand here, no you move there, no this is the picture we are taking” kind of people! They were both so down to earth and helped keep everyone relaxed and on time! I absolutely hands down would not want anyone else capturing the moments that last forever and tell the story of one of the best days of my life!

Abigail
    Abigail

Married on 04/05/2019

Ort April 5 wedding

I couldn’t ask for a better photographer for my wedding. He knew what he was doing and helped me every step of the way. I was planning my wedding all on my own and had no idea how to do much but Jason ... Read more helped me figure out how to set up the perfect wedding day pictures. Jason was on time the day of the wedding and replies back in a reasonable amount of time when I had questions for him. We even got done with first look and before ceremony picture to rest before the ceremony so that was great. Advice for future brides: make sure you have a list who you want in pictures and make sure they are there on time. That will make things go smoothly not only for Jason but also for you. I recommend him to everyone I know.

L
    Lindsay K Young

Married on 10/27/2018

We had an amazing time! Thank you!

Jason did the photography for our wedding, and did an engagement photo shoot for us as well. Everything went perfect! He was fast to respond to emails, easy to work with, and was able to work with our ... Read more schedule to get everything done quickly and easily. He was very fun to have with us on the wedding day and most definitely helped make our day perfect. We spent some time discussing what type of photographic styles we prefer, so he knew what we were looking for when the wedding day came. He was also very through asking questions about the wedding so that he understood everything he needed to ahead of time (family drama, wedding venue and schedule details, etc). I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!