Tom Ellis Photography

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Tom Ellis Photography

Tom Ellis Photography is a top-rated Seattle-based wedding photographer that offers candid and artistic photography for couples who want to have fun in front of the camera. Their unique and lighthearted photography style captures all the joy and love of your incredible wedding day. Award-winning professional photographer Tom Ellis has over 30 years of experience in wedding photography and has personally photographed over 1,000 weddings.

Tom Ellis Photography offers professional wedding photography services. Tom provides high-quality photos in a low-stress and happy environment. His services include:

• Digital files

A
    Featured
    Anneliese

Married on 09/02/2017

Tom is literally amazing. Meaning that we are amazed by the photographs we got back from our wedding. He caught the most fantastic images of our first dance including a perfectly framed image of the ... Read more dip/kiss at the end of our dance and we didn't even tell him we were doing a choreographed dance. We had a morning (10:30am) ceremony so we really had the opportunity to see his artistic talents with lighting that made the morning/ceremony seem as though it were smiled upon by the heavens. I've never felt beautiful in any photograph taken of me until I got our pictures back from Tom. Beyond the fact that we got amazing photographs, Tom was a joy to work with. He is spot on and just a fun and friendly individual. My husband hates having his picture taken and he even had to admit to me that it was fun to do pictures with Tom. We were originally thinking we wouldn't get a photographer for our wedding as we have a couple friends/family members that are handy with cameras, but I'm so glad we decided to get Tom instead. He is well worth every penny he very reasonably charges for his services. We planned long distance and I'm an annoying logical person so I was very happy with the way his website actually has answers to many of the common (and less common) wedding photography questions. He is also incredibly helpful and responsive if we had any questions not covered by his website. It truly was a pleasure having him there and we will be forever grateful to him for capturing our day.

T
    Terry

Married on 08/30/2018

Great Experience

Tom was flexible and creative. He allowed my husband and I to take charge of our photo session, and he graciously took the lead during the moments we were unsure. And the photos were great! Read more Tom was flexible and creative. He allowed my husband and I to take charge of our photo session, and he graciously took the lead during the moments we were unsure. And the photos were great!

R
    Robert

Married on 08/11/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!

Tom was amazing during the entire process. My wife and I were trying to plan as much of our wedding on our own as possible, but we had no clue on what to do. Tom was the first person we hired and we ... Read more couldn't have made a better choice. He's been in the wedding game for so long he was able to run us through all the steps needed to achieve a perfect wedding, and was able to recommend what to do and what to avoid. He was very professional and was able to capture every special moment on film we needed. He made the whole process as fun and enjoyable as possible and we couldn't be happier with Tom as our wedding photographer. If you want someone who loves what they do and has many many years of experience in wedding photography, Tom is the man for the job!