Tom Ellis Photography

Seattle, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Tom Ellis Photography

Tom Ellis Photography is a top-rated Seattle-based wedding photographer that offers candid and artistic photography for couples who want to have fun in front of the camera. Their unique and lighthearted photography style captures all the joy and love of your incredible wedding day. Award-winning professional photographer Tom Ellis has over 30 years of experience in wedding photography and has personally photographed over 1,000 weddings.

Tom Ellis Photography offers professional wedding photography services. Tom provides high-quality photos in a low-stress and happy environment. His services include:

• Digital files

A
    Featured
    Anneliese

Married on 09/02/2017

Tom is literally amazing. Meaning that we are amazed by the photographs we got back from our wedding. He caught the most fantastic images of our first dance including a perfectly framed image of the ... Read more dip/kiss at the end of our dance and we didn't even tell him we were doing a choreographed dance. We had a morning (10:30am) ceremony so we really had the opportunity to see his artistic talents with lighting that made the morning/ceremony seem as though it were smiled upon by the heavens. I've never felt beautiful in any photograph taken of me until I got our pictures back from Tom. Beyond the fact that we got amazing photographs, Tom was a joy to work with. He is spot on and just a fun and friendly individual. My husband hates having his picture taken and he even had to admit to me that it was fun to do pictures with Tom. We were originally thinking we wouldn't get a photographer for our wedding as we have a couple friends/family members that are handy with cameras, but I'm so glad we decided to get Tom instead. He is well worth every penny he very reasonably charges for his services. We planned long distance and I'm an annoying logical person so I was very happy with the way his website actually has answers to many of the common (and less common) wedding photography questions. He is also incredibly helpful and responsive if we had any questions not covered by his website. It truly was a pleasure having him there and we will be forever grateful to him for capturing our day.

L
    Lindsay Walker

Married on 04/19/2019

Got a great photographer on very short notice!

I contacted Tom the Monday before my Friday Seattle courthouse wedding. I was so happy to find out that he was available! It was obvious that Tom had done quite a few weddings at that courthouse. It ... Read more It was so nice being able to talk to him and know what to expect when we showed up. We arrived at the courthouse at the time he recommended and were the first couple called that day. Tom arrived promptly and was able to get several shots before we were called into the judge’s chambers. It was a rainy April day, so we did the ceremony inside the jury selection room. What a view! Afterward we braved the drizzle and went on to the rooftop deck to get some more spectacular photos with the city behind us. My husband and I now have some wonderful pictures of our ceremony and our friends/family who were with us that day! Tom was so easy to work with!

T
    Tamara Irons

Married on 03/12/2019

Organized, communicative, professional

Tom Ellis is an excellent wedding photographer! He is so easy to work! He is communicative, helpful, kind, knowledgeable, and offered good direction to help us create photos to remember a our day. Tom ... Read more Tom has tons of local knowledge, which was helpful to us as out-of-towners. He offered suggestions for places to take our photos and even gave us some tips for what to see in the city. Tom provided just the right amount of guidance for us. It never felt like he was in the way, but we never felt at a loss for how to position ourselves-- it was a perfect balance. Tom is great! His knowledge, flexibility, and of course beautiful photos are definitely key aspects of his service. The required investment in his services is also very reasonable.