Tom Sartori Band

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map · Visit website

About Tom Sartori Band

Tom Sartori Band is a wedding band located in South/Central, Florida. They have been voted "TOP ACT OF THE YEAR" 7 times at the NY Music Awards. Complied of the countries top pro musicians, couples can be sure their wedding entertainment will be professional and exceptional. They work with couples to tailor the musical selections to the their likes and needs. For couples who not only want great music but also great entertainment, Tom Sartori Band will be sure to delight.

Tom Sartori Band’s Premier Wedding Package includes music for the ceremony (violinist), cocktail hour (acoustic guitar/piano), dance reception (full live band with DJ for band breaks), dinner music (DJ), MC for introductions, and stage/ dance lighting. They can play acoustic, top 40, country, dance, pop, and rock... personally tailored to your taste!

• Cocktail hour music
  • Ceremony violinist
  • After dinner dance band (2- 8 piece band options)
  • Learn new songs
  • Liability insurance
  • MC service
  • DJ service for band breaks
  • Travel

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 10/07/2017

I don't even know i can put into words HOW AMAZING this band was for our wedding this past weekend! Tom & his band kept the energy up the entire night! My guests are STILL talking about how awesome ... Read more they were. Tom made our wedding personal, SO much fun, & had a Perfect song line-up for the entire evening! Book Tom NOW! He was phenomenal & you will not regret this band ONE BIT! Thank you guys for such a Memorable night.

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 05/11/2019

Book tom - you will not regret it

10000 STARS! Music was my husband John & my #1 priority to create our dream wedding. I found Tom about 15 months before our big day and he was so responsive and helpful throughout the process of ... Read more planning our wedding. The band & Tom will not disappoint! Our guests (who have all had DJ'S at there weddings) left saying, DAMN we should have had there band for ours! They are beyond talented and I wish I could listen to them play all day! Thank you Tom for making our day PERFECT! Best, John & Ashley Lillis 5/11/19

K
Kelly

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience!

This band was worth every penny! Everybody was dancing from the very beginning of the reception! Just added so much to our amazing wedding! Thank you! Read more This band was worth every penny! Everybody was dancing from the very beginning of the reception!! Just added so much to our amazing wedding!! Thank you!