Tommy McCart Photography

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Tommy McCart Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, Tommy McCart Photography, LLC specializes in fresh, creative and original wedding photography. Classic and natural with an artful flair, the company is owned and operated by freelance photographer Tommy McCart. Capturing beautiful memories for over 20 years, Tommy McCart Photography’s exceptional attention to detail crafts classic, yet fun images!

Tommy McCart Photography, LLC offers a wide range of wedding photography packages for ready-to-wed couples to choose from. Boasting custom pricing, the company provides the following services to suit your specific needs:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Willingness to travel
  • Up to eight hours of coverage
  • High-resolution images
  • Additional hours
  • Second shooter

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned services, Tommy McCart Photography, LLC provides numerous wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include, but are not limited to:

• Wedding albums
  • Custom flash drive
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots

Areas Covered
Tommy McCart Photography provides wedding photography services to couples located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Services are also extended to those throughout South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.

16 Reviews for Tommy McCart Photography

16 Tommy McCart Photography Reviews

Shannon
Featured
Shannon

Married on 09/19/2015

My fiance and I are on a tight budget, and Tommy really came through! He created a custom package for our budget and email correspondence was very efficient and professional. The only reason why we ... Read more could not ultimately book with him is because our schedules did not line up when we would be in town for the holidays. We really wanted him to be our photographer, and I am bummed that we could not make it work. However, I would recommend Tommy in a heartbeat! His work is phenomenal!

Kaylee
Kaylee

Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing Value and Quality

My husband, mother-in-law, and I spent hours looking for a skilled photographer in our price range (under 2K). Most photographers we found with Tommy's quality were charging a minimum of three ... Read more thousand dollars even though we were having much smaller wedding. Tommy ended up being exactly what we were looking for, and we love the final photos. Not only did we get our photos back within the first week, which we were not expecting, we also got a thumb drive with the digital files, which we own.

B
Beth

Married on 06/04/2016

Wedding pictures was a number one priority when planning our wedding. On a strict budget, the quality for the value was a big challenge. After stalking a few photographer's portfolios I fell in love ... Read more love with Tommy's work, and was able to customize a package that met our needs. I appreciate the natural look of his work and love his black and white photography. He catered to our every request, went above and beyond, and was super fun and easy to work with. We highly recommend Tommy to anyone and will definitely be referring him to everyone we know.