Toni Brides

Pasadena, CA · View map · Visit website

About Toni Brides

Toni Brides is a Five Year award-winning team with 2 senior stylists and a total of 5 hand selected Makeup Artists and Hairstylists who represent the company style. The company is based in Pasadena, California. But the team serves and travels to all Southern California. Tong Holzinger (aka Toni), the founder, has over 8 years of experience as a professional makeup artist and hair stylist. Toni Brides' team consist of a group of clients' care focused, detail-oriented seasoned professionals, who specialize in wedding, special events and more. The team is known for soft glam, elegant and natural yet timeless styles.

Toni Brides offers 100% personalized, high-end service experience for clients. Their services are provided on-site in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. They offer consultations and hair and makeup trials to bring clients' vision into reality for their wedding day. They accommodate large group services with group discounts for the entire wedding party. Their hair and makeup services include but not limited to:

• Blowouts
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush, natural, and contour makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Fake lashes

75 Reviews for Toni Brides

75 Toni Brides Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 09/15/2018

The BEST wedding hair & makeup in the Pasadena area!

I loved everything about my experience with Toni! She had done the wedding hair and makeup of a few girls I knew, who just looked like the most beautiful versions of themselves, and I also felt like ... Read more the most beautiful version of myself on the big day. I loved that on her Instagram/website, she showcased all different types of brides/family, so I could see how it would look on my bridesmaids and the moms! It was so important to see that she could execute a wide range of hair, skin tones and ages!! She was so responsive and attentive throughout the whole process, working with me as I was planning our wedding across the country. We did the trail at her house when I was home for my bridal shower, and she was so patient to trying out everything, and even taking the time to talk with me on the phone after, to go over all my questions and concerns. She and the team were early on our wedding day, and flexed their schedule as needed for my 5 bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law. Each girl/mom was sincerely happy with their look, and my mom who never does her hair or wears makeup, was thrilled!!! I cannot tell you the amount of compliments I received not only on my day of, but also once we received our pictures. My husband was quick to comment on how natural I looked, and that I just looked like the best version of myself. Most importantly, I felt confident, beautiful, and exactly like I had envisioned. I would recommend Toni time and time again!

User4036199

Recently married

Loved it highly Recommend Toni. Read more Loved it highly Recommend Toni.

H
Holly

Married on 03/30/2019

Updo for my wedding

Toni did an absolute excellent job. I don’t think I’ve had my hair look that good ever. She’s very knowledgeable about hair. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she met my expectations.I ... Read more didn’t think my hair could look that good I recommend her services for anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful on their wedding day !!!