Tony Florez Photography

Corona del Mar, CA · View map

About Tony Florez Photography

Its been so much fun to meet all the amazing clients I have, WOW! and I get paid to do this!! Love it!

Photography has been a love of mine since I saw my first camera in my friends basement in Pennsylvania in 7th grade!. That got everything started!! Lets have fun together, be ready to go for it with me, I look forward to it!!

I love to push myself in everything I do! Be ready to have fun and get amazing images together!

Tony Florez

www.tonyflorez.com

949 379-7276 Cell

8 Reviews for Tony Florez Photography

8 Tony Florez Photography Reviews

T
Tom

Married on 06/05/2015

Highly recommend Tony! Such a great guy and easy to work with.. Read more Highly recommend Tony !! Such a great guy and easy to work with..

D
Deanna

Married on 05/24/2013

When my husband and I went in to meet with Tony, we both knew that he was our guy from the the minute we left the meeting. Tony was charasmatic and almost had me in tears because of the way he spoke ... Read more about his work and what he wanted to deliver in our wedding photos. The entire process with Tony and his team was flawless. Communication was easy and prompt and his prices are very reasonable considering what kind of work he produces. Both my husband and myself are not the type of people who get excited to have our picture taken so I was concerned about how spending 8 hours with a photographer was going to go on our wedding day. Tony and his partner Hailey showed up on our wedding day and were a dream to work with. They were easy to be around, fun yet professional. People kept telling me not to get upset if our photographer did not get every picture we wanted from the wedding. We received our photos about 10 days ago and I am pretty sure I have not let a day go by without looking at them over and over because they are SPECTACULAR. Not only did Tony capture every single photo we requested, there were pictures he captured that we had not. If you want the best of the best from your wedding photos then Tony Florez is your man! I will always be able to look back on our special day and smile because of Tony Florez and his amazing gift as a photographer.

M
Michelle

Married on 01/14/2012

Out of the 4 photographers we met, we had no doubt Tony was the best chioce. He had the photography style we were looking for. Tony, as well as his staff are very professional and friendly. Our ... Read more engagment pictures turned out beautiful and we cannot wait to see our beautiful wedding pictures.