Too Blessed To Be Stressed Catering & Decor

Windsor Mill, MD · View map

About Too Blessed To Be Stressed Catering & Decor

A professional wedding caterer in Glen Burnie, Maryland, Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering is dedicated to eliminating the stress associated with event & wedding planning, Design & catering. Offering 12 years of catering experience, we specializes in elegant catering at an affordable price. Exceeding expectations in both professionalism and presentation, Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering guarantees your celebration will be truly fabulous.

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering offers an array of services to couples celebrating their nuptials to clients celebrating their birthday and anniversary milestones. To ensure your affair goes off without a hitch, couples and clients may expect the following:

• Setup
  • Plated service
  • Family-style service
  • Beverage station

Cuisine
Too Blessed To Be Stressed Catering & Decor offers an array of cuisines and dietary restrictions to couples who entrust their taste buds to their services. To truly personalize your affair, the following is provided:

• African
  • Pork-free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

In addition, the company is more than happy to craft a bar menu to suit your individual tastes and needs. Couples who are interested may choose from the following services:

• Champagne toast
  • House beer
  • House liquor
  • House wine
  • Premium liquor
  • Specialty wine
  • Specialty cocktails

Other Services:
Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering also offers a variety of wedding decor items. Rental items include the following:

• Plates

B
Brittany T

Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Team

Natasha, owner of TBTBS is AMAZING! I had been working with her for 2 years on my wedding; she has been patient with me, and kept me on task. She became family throughout this process, and I will ... Read more forever be grateful for her support and assistance throughout the process. She was my caterer, planner, and decorator. I COULD NOT DO IT WITHOUT HER. My day was seamless and stress-free, the guests RAVED about her food, danced hard to the music, and she decorated the venue to the NINES! Everything went off without a hitch! In addition to being a consummate professional, Natasha has relationships with lots of vendors she’s worked with before(DJ, cake, officiant, photography, etc)... I used vendors all recommended by her, and I was not disappointed. Each was a professional and feels like part of my family. Seriously.... the BEST. I have all positive things to say. Natasha was present for rehearsal and day-of to assist the bridal party through the day. She was a god-send. I forgot to iron the ladies robes, and forgot to buy a pretty dress hanger... she had it covered! She made sure we had food/drink in the room and were aware of the timeline of the day. Our wedding day was the most perfect day of our lives, and I have Natasha and her crew to thank for that. She will forever be part of my family. Seriously, ladies... she’s THE BOMB.

M
M. Starr

Married on 05/25/2019

Memorial Service

This is second time we have used Too Blessed To Be Stressed services. Natasha has been warm, compassionate, and professional. The servers have been incredible. Arriving on time, taking charge, and ... Read more seeing that all guests are cared for and accommodated. The church kitchen and Parrish Hall were immaculate. Definitely take charge people, you can sit back and enjoy your guests.

R
Renee Smith

Married on 05/17/2019

PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT! PROFESSIONAL! Customer service at its BEST! I will recommend you again and use again! THE BEST Friendly and just a BLESSING! Read more EXCELLENT!! PROFESSIONAL ! Customer service at its BEST!!! I will recommend you again and use again !!!! THE BEST Friendly and just a BLESSING!!