Toodies Fine Jewelry Inc.

Quincy, MA · View map

About Toodies Fine Jewelry Inc.

Howard G. Jacobs incorporated Toodie's Fine Jewelry in May of 1984. The business was named in memory of his late mother, Toodie Jacobs, whom passed away at the young age of 40, due to an endless fight with breast cancer. Howard was determined to build a legacy, and he did over the years, taking on multiple designer brands, and fine Swiss watch lines, all while designing and manufacturing jewelry on his own.

In 2004, Howard set forth multiple goals, he was eager for more, and the journey had only began. He hired RAD Construction Consultants to redevelop and expand his entire business. Howard invested over a half of a million dollars into renovations alone. Since doing so, Howard was able to attain distribution of luxury designer brands and achieve goals he never would have dreamed of.

In May of 2010, Adam, Howard's oldest child joined the team with goals of building his father's brand and reputation. Since beginning his adventure, Adam has been very successful in building new relationships with both companies and clientele. Howard strives to operates a true family business, while maintaining all core family values. Alongside is Howard's team of employees that also assist in making everything possible.

No matter the obstacle ahead, at Toodie's Fine Jewelry we will do anything in our Power to deliver you quality, ideal service and competitive pricing.

12 Reviews for Toodies Fine Jewelry Inc.

12 Toodies Fine Jewelry Inc. Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 12/29/2018

Great team, quality products

My now-husband and I walked into Toodie's a few weeks before our wedding to buy wedding bands, so pretty short notice, and the team was friendly, engaged, and answered all of our questions. They were ... Read more especially helpful when my husband's ring was wrong! The vendor sent the right ring in the wrong size even though the correct style/size had been ordered - Toodie's ordered a new ring right away and had it in time for our special day.

R
Rebecca

Married on 10/13/2018

Local Jeweler that will assist with all styles.

Thank you for all that you at Toodies have done for our wedding! I have a 1920's engagement ring that had engraving on the sides. It is a 4. 25 and the engraving wasn't all the way around originally.I ... Read more originally. I expressed my wished and it wasn't an issue at all. I thought that I would have a hard time finding an engagement ring that would fit the style of my ring. Not only did we find the wedding band I loved, it was made in platinum and it was curved to fit the shape of my engagement ring. The engraving was transferred and matches perfectly. My husband found his ring on the Toodies catalog that's online. It was forged to fit his size 7 ring finger and it came in a lot sooner then we had anticipated. Thank you again! Thank you for always being welcoming when we come in! For greeting us with a smile and listening to us. We are each heavily tattooed and there are some stores that we decide not to go into because of how we are treated. That is not the case at Toodies. We are happy to have a local jeweler that is easy to get to and we enjoy having the privilege of recommending to our friends.

D
Don

Married on 10/06/2018

The entire team works together to make sure that you have the very best experience. They are experts on diamonds, what will work best for you and your budget, and they provide a comfortable shopping ... Read more environment. I fully recommend Toodies and look forward to my next trip in to see them! Thank you Howie, Happy, Adam, and Andrew.