Hired? Booked

Toolbox Art Studio

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Toolbox Art Studio

Toolbox Art Studio is an art gallery and pilates studio/wedding venue located in Washington D.C. This venue blends together architectural beauty with expressive art to give you an unparalleled atmosphere in which to celebrate your wedding day. Artists Iva and Alex Gotzev have collaborated with Kiril Jeliazkov to bring contemporary and classic design together, creating a great collection of art on display at this venue. If you are looking for a boutique interior with a modern twist, look no further than Toolbox Art Studio. Inquire with this vendor to learn more about hosting your wedding day celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue is able to accommodate events of up to 220 people. Its dynamic interior has a wide variety of styles and décor that come together to create a remarkable environment for you to enjoy. Walking in you will see exposed brick walls, wood floors and a glass staircase railing. Custom lighting hanging from the ceilings and walls, along with vintage décor, help transform this venue into the perfect party space for your reception. No matter what you choose, their staff will make sure that you take full advantage of everything that Toolbox Art Studio has to offer.

Toolbox Art Studio is a full-service wedding venue with event coordination available. Their services include:

• Event planning
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless internet

Location
This venue is located in Dupont Circle, just north of downtown D.C. From here you will a few blocks away from The President Woodrow Wilson House, several local hotels and many great places to eat in the city!

43 Reviews for Toolbox Art Studio

43 Toolbox Art Studio Reviews

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 12/31/2015

This place was amazing. The venue is to die for and the event manager, Irina is absolutely fantastic. I can't say enough about how professional and calming and on top of things she is. And she is ... Read more super nice. My day was absolutely perfection and I owe that all to her. She makes every single penny worth it! The venue is beautiful and it gave us a unique feel for our big day which is exactly what we were going for. I could not be happier.

L
Leah

Married on 06/23/2018

Toolbox is a unique, beautiful venue, and I couldn't be happier we chose it for our wedding day. From our first meeting with Alex, I knew we were in good hands. He is so responsive, and takes lots of ... Read more of time to answer questions, and is continuously in contact from the visit until the wedding day. He really understands his space, and knows what will work perfectly to make it a beautiful day. Lana, our day-of coordinator, was a huge asset as well. We did not have a wedding planner, but hiring her to coordinate on-site the day of the wedding was such a good decision. She was really involved with everything going on, and her preparation at our rehearsal on Friday made everything go smoothly. She worked seamlessly with all of the vendors, and as I told her, if anything was going on behind-the-scenes, I had no idea about it! It was all perfect, and her help was a major part of that. I would highly recommend Toolbox to anyone planning a wedding in DC. The staff and the space will make for a wonderful wedding day that your friends and family will be talking about for a long, long time.

S
Sunny

Married on 11/11/2017

I don't even know where to begin with all these good (and only good) things to say about Toolbox. Irina was the event manager we worked closely with was simply amazing to work with. On our first ... Read more meeting, she was providing information about the venue and walking us through a some of the successful weddings & events they've had. After we saw the venue, we canceled venue visits we had planned and immediately booked Toolbox. Throughout the 1 year period of planning, we've been in touch with Irina and Alex several times and they were so helpful and patient with us each and every time. We also ended up booking the DJ and Caterers they recommended and the wedding day was absolutely flawless in every sense. We hired Irina to be our day of coordinator. My bridesmaids were amazed with Irina's proactive attitude and how in-tune she was with our vision for decorations and set ups. I walked in to the venue for the ceremony, and then once again for entering cocktail hour feeling overwhelmed with joy. All throughout reception, our guests had raving things to say about how unique and beautiful the venue was. All I can say is, my dreams came true and I had a wedding day even more perfect than what I ever imagined. I wish I could plan another wedding or other big events at Toolbox just to re-live that day. I will forever thank Irina for having such a help in creating the best day of my life. Thank you, Toolbox. <3