Top Choice DJ Service

Stillwater, MN · View map · Visit website

About Top Choice DJ Service

Get unlimited Social Hour, Dinner & Dance music for $1195!

That includes everything you need for your reception…DJ/Host, Powerful Speakers, Microphone for Toasts & Speeches, Dance Floor Lighting and Unlimited Song Requests!

You also get your own personal custom online Top Choice Planner where you can listen to and choose any songs that you want to hear and add them to your playlist with just the click of a button! We always take requests unless directed otherwise and we have back up equipment and back up DJ’s too!

...and we can handle any Ceremony music needs that you have.

We use our 20+ years of knowledge and experience to make your wedding day FUN FUN FUN, stress-free, and unforgettable!

Please check our availability at TopChoiceSound.com

- Dan Riggs & Kelly Jordan

C
Featured
Craig

Married on 08/03/2018

I regret nothing about booking Top Choice Sound for our wedding! Dan was very helpful and professional in the booking stage, making sure we got exactly what we wanted, when we wanted it. Kelly did an ... Read more amazing job not only serving as DJ for the wedding but also providing the sound and set-up for the ceremony as well! He had an excellent playlist of songs for the reception but also made sure that all of our special requests were honored. The quality of sound from the microphones as well as the music was excellent and everything went off without a hitch! So many of our guests told us that it was the best wedding to which they had ever been! Both of these gentlemen were very courteous and timely in response to both email and phone calls. Two thumbs way up!

A
Ali Gargaro

Married on 10/20/2018

Dj kelly is amazing!

We had the pleasure of having Kelly DJ our wedding- he was nothing short of fabulous! He was so professional and fun throughout the entire night! I was not very prepared and Kelly made me so calm and ... Read more just said he would handle it, and he handled it amazingly! He did my ceremony music at an offsite location and our reception. He kept everyone dancing and the party going- I believe we had 2 "last songs" because the demand was so high. I have nothing but great things to say about Kelly! I will be using him in the future for any other DJ needs and will be telling all my "to be married" friends to hire him!

K
Katie

Married on 10/13/2018

Best Choice

We are sooo happy we chose to go with Kelly from Top Choice Sound. The first impression we got from him was what truly sold us. We had no expectations of finding a Dj at the wedding fair, but then we ... Read more met Kelly. My biggest concern about picking a DJ was sound quality and the ability to do our ceremony if we didnt have power. Kelly was the only DJ that day that had a solid response. I am a teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing and work with sound equipment all the time. I wanted to make sure all of our guests would be able to hear the ceremony which is not always the case with outdoor ceremonies. The day of the wedding the sound was perfect. The clarity and volume was appropriate and everything ran smoothly. Leading up to the wedding my fiance and I had a lengthy phone conversation with Kelly talking about timeline, music choices etc. He was 100% on the same page with us. The ceremony music was perfect. The day of, I barely had to talk with him which was good because I was off taking pictures. He faded songs out and new songs in so smoothly. Everyone gave us so many compliments on our ceremony music. Then the reception started. He played music during social hour, did our grand entrance and announcements. Everything came together nicely. When the dance started the music was perfect. He played songs that kept people on the dance floor and the transitions were smooth that there was no stop in music between songs. If a song came on that killed the dance floor he quickly mixed in a new song that brought people back out. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. So many compliments and lots of happy dancers. I think honestly though.. the fact that he made everything so stress free was the greatest part. His experience with music and customer service really shined. Thanks Kelly for such a wonderful time!