Top Class Limousine

Yonkers, New York · View map · Visit website

About Top Class Limousine

Top Class Limousine is an experienced wedding transportation company based out of Yonkers, New York. Their goal is to exceed your expectations with their high-quality service and luxury vehicles. They serve couples all over Westchester county, delivering the motto, “where the name speaks for itself.” Top Class Limousine looks forward to sharing in your special day, and giving you an unforgettable experience.

Experience

This award-winning transportation company has been a part of the wedding industry for over 30 years. John Khader founded this passionate company in 1988 as a single car operation. Throughout the years, it has grown into the multi-luxury vehicle business it is today. Their extension fleet consists of stretch limos, SUVs, busses, antiques and speciality vehicles. These unique cars include, but are not limited to, a Rolls Royce, Escalade, Trolley’s Maserati, Chrysler 300 and a Rolls Royce Phantom.

This professional limousine company has assisted with thousands of weddings, and knows how important your special day is. They own, operate and maintain all of their vehicles. What you see is what you get. All of their chauffeurs are uniformed, have gone through strict training and certification courses, are licensed, screened and randomly drug tested. They pride themselves on their safe, reliable and quality service. Their services include:

• Bar

C
Claudia

Married on 03/23/2019

Smooth Ride

Top Class was a god send. Super easy to deal with, we did everything in one day. Literally walked in, picked the limo and the very reasonable rate and detailed our itinerary. We were even able to make ... Read more adjustments to include extra pick ups and drop offs. The limo itself was really nice, the driver was professional and safe and we felt very confident in our choice. Top Class is a top pick!

D
David

Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Service

On a day where everything is crazy they were early, very professional, and helpful with any/all of our needs. The price was terrific and dollar for dollar the best service around. Recommending to all ... Read more all of my friends & family!

K
Kristina Mirditaj

Married on 11/03/2018

We would recommend Top Class!

AJ was awesome! He walked in after my dad and I into the church and fixed my train and made sure we were all set. Super friendly, professional, and truly willing to go the extra mile. Read more AJ was awesome! He walked in after my dad and I into the church and fixed my train and made sure we were all set. Super friendly, professional, and truly willing to go the extra mile.