Top Floor Light and Sound

Springfield, MA · View map · Visit website

About Top Floor Light and Sound

Top Floor Light And Sound is a DJ company based in Connecticut & Massachusetts DJ Craig G from Hot 93.7Fm has tremendous experience providing successful entertainment at weddings with over 161 5.0 reviews. He endeavors to cater to each couple’s individuality to make your event uniquely you and only about you. Even though the event will be a reflection of what you like and love, DJ Craig G also takes care to ensure the event is enjoyed by the guests as well.

Whether you want R&B Hip Hop, Jazz Reggae Latin, Pop or Top 40 or you feeling a Little Country or Rock n Roll or something in between, DJ Craig G has many different music genres to choose from. Couples are offered a variety of package options to suit their needs and budget. All services offered include liability insurance. For that little extra something else, how about a Mirror photo booth, Disco Ball, or projection with the Motion Monogram or the dancing on the cloud for your first dance Top Floor Light And Sound also offers:

• Flat screens
  • Photography & Videographer
  • Professional Sound
  • Wireless Uplighting
  • Ceremony and Cocktail setup
  • Custom photobooth to your needs
  • LED L-O-V-E Letters (New)
  • Led Dancefloor (Customized) (NEW)
  • Cake Mapping (NEW)

165 Reviews for Top Floor Light and Sound

165 Top Floor Light and Sound Reviews

S
Featured
ShaToya

Married on 05/15/2016

DJ Craig G and Top Floor Entertainment were fantastic! My husband and I were thoroughly pleased. Craig G had something for everyone, all age groups had fun and were up on the dance floor until the ... Read more very end of the night. We wanted the music at our wedding to be the soundtrack to our lives and personality and that's exactly what is was. I recommend DJ Craig G and Top Floor Entertainment to anyone who wants to party at their party! I hope to use Craig G at other events in the future.

User3711263

I had my wedding on August 9th of 2015. These guys did a phenomenal job. I was just pleased. Thanks again for being apart of our special day. Read more I had my wedding on August 9th of 2015. These guys did a phenomenal job. I was just pleased. Thanks again for being apart of our special day.

C
Courtney Simmons

Married on 07/11/2019

Wedding DJ

Top floor hooked us up! DJ Craig G played all the music we requested and he kept the crowd going. He made the room beautiful with the dry ice and monogram of our names on the wall. If you want to ... Read more have a fun wedding with good music and the perfect MC Top floor is what you need. My wife and all our friends lived on the dance floor. Craig G also provided us with a surprise from a famous artist. Top floor made sure to add personal touches and professionalism. Top floor is worth every penny. Our guest told us our DJ was the best.