Top Hat Entertainment

South Burlington, VT · View map · Visit website

About Top Hat Entertainment

Top Hat Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ company based in South Burlington, Vermont. Its experienced, professional DJs can entertain up to 1,500 people at a time. It provides DJs who are versatile in performing for and entertaining couples and their guests.

Experience
Top Hat Entertainment entered the wedding entertainment business in 1996. Damon Brink, Scott LeCours, and Daren Cassani are the company's pioneer DJs. The company has a large and diverse selection of more than 25,000 songs.

Top Hat Entertainment plays a wide range of music genres, from country, hip-hop, jazz, rock, electronic, and international to oldies and R&B/soul. Its DJs not only entertain the guests but also act as wedding reception coordinators, adjusting their style according to the preferences of couples. Top Hat Entertainment's services include:

• Karaoke

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 06/30/2018

Top Hat did a fantastic job at my wedding. My husband and I and all our friends are between 28 and 33 so we wanted all the hits we grew up listening to in the 90's and early 00's and they nailed it, ... Read more our friends were dancing and having a blast all night. One friend even ripped his pants, I think that really says it all.

L
Lorrie

Married on 05/18/2019

Dancing all night long

Mike and Mark are great to work with! Very professional, accommodating, and best yet fun! They take so much into account for choosing the best environment for your event from music tastes, ages ... Read more present and just reading the crowd. My husband and all his groomsmen are military and Mark made sure to have the correct titles for everyone. He even helped us surprise a couple in our wedding party since our wedding date is also their anniversary! Mark worked closes,y with our venue to plan every speech, dance, etc perfectly. We even rented lawn games from them which all of guests loved! What I thought was amazing was that unlike many other companies, if the weather was not permitting th alwn games, they would not charge us for them, only if we used them, which luckily we were able to. The music was great, I know I spent the entire night on the fpdance floor! We couldn't be happier with the entertainment provided by Top Hat and would quickly recommend them to anyone in search of entertainment for their event!

M
Miranda

Married on 03/16/2019

So Much Fun!

They know how to keep the party going! The music was perfectly suited to our tastes as well as the guests. Our dance floor was never empty! Read more They know how to keep the party going! The music was perfectly suited to our tastes as well as the guests. Our dance floor was never empty!