Top Knot Bridal

West Hartford, CT · View map

About Top Knot Bridal

Top Knot Bridal is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Hartford, Connecticut. Owner Nicole Clark is a master stylist with over 20 years of experience. Throughout her time in the hair styling industry, she has both co-owned a salon and worked as a self-employed stylist. Nicole now enjoys being able to focus solely on weddings and helping clients look and feel their best on their big day.

Top Knot Bridal teams up with professional makeup artists and additional stylists when needed to cater to a wide variety of wedding needs. Nicole combines her creativity and listening skills to give all her clients the attention they deserve, ensuring that their wedding vision is brought to life. Her organizational abilities, professionalism, and reliability guarantee an experience that is as stress free as possible. Though based in Hartford, Top Knot Bridal also serves the rest of Connecticut as well as Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island.

34 Reviews for Top Knot Bridal

34 Top Knot Bridal Reviews

M
Featured
Meaghan

Married on 08/13/2017

Nicole created the most amazing looks for my maid of honor, my mother and myself! I had my bridal trial in July and my hair alone for the trial was more than I would have expected for the actual ... Read more wedding day. I can't forget to add that my MOH was very picky about her hair but also couldn't make a decision to save her life on what she wanted, so she left it mostly up to Nicole and she couldn't have been happier. It really came out stunning! By the time Nicole finished our bridal hair - to the time I took my hair out I would say a good 12+ hours had passed, and my hair was still perfect. (My mother and MOH advised the same was for them!) Any bride in New England looking for the perfect hair stylist for your day, look no further! Meaghan Brazer

SOPHIA
SOPHIA OLSEN

Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful job!

Nicole and Carissa did an amazing job! Very reasonable and beautiful job. Would highly recommend them! Read more Nicole and Carissa did an amazing job! Very reasonable and beautiful job. Would highly recommend them!

J
Jordyn Florio

Married on 06/28/2019

June 2019 wedding

Nicole was awesome to work with! She also offered the most affordable prices I have seen when researching. You can tell Nicole has a true love for what she does and it shows in her work. My bridal ... Read more hair along with my bridesmaids hair were totally perfect. We all were able to give her rough ideas of what we wanted and she pulled them off seamlessly. I can’t thank her enough for making our day that much more special. I highly recommend using top knot bridal for a smooth and enjoyable experience!!! Thank you Nicole!!