Top Knot Bridal

West Hartford, CT · View map · Visit website

About Top Knot Bridal

Top Knot Bridal is owned and operated by Nicole Clark a Master Stylist with 20 years of experience. Nicole has a passion for hair and she does everything to ensure that her clients have the best experience possible.

Throughout her career of being full time behind the chair including co-owning a salon, and being self employed, Nicole has always enjoyed doing weddings. However with the demands of having a full regular clientele she was unable to focus solely on weddings until now. Recently having a reaction to the chemicals in hair color Nicole had to stop working behind the chair. Instead of seeing this as a door closing she saw it as a door opening!

She loves doing onsite weddings and playing a key role in a brides most important day. With the perfect combination of creativity and good listening skills she strives to give every bride the attention she deserves and results she desires. Having the experience of being self-employed for many years she is also organized, professional, and reliable.

Nicole will be teaming up and providing makeup artists, and as need be, additional stylists in order to cater to all the wedding day needs and any size bridal party. Top Knot Bridal travels anywhere in CT and to surrounding states: MA, RI, and NY.

Top Knot Bridal looks forward to working with you and helping to make your special day the absolute best!

32 Reviews for Top Knot Bridal

32 Top Knot Bridal Reviews

M
Featured
Meaghan

Married on 08/13/2017

Nicole created the most amazing looks for my maid of honor, my mother and myself! I had my bridal trial in July and my hair alone for the trial was more than I would have expected for the actual ... Read more wedding day. I can't forget to add that my MOH was very picky about her hair but also couldn't make a decision to save her life on what she wanted, so she left it mostly up to Nicole and she couldn't have been happier. It really came out stunning! By the time Nicole finished our bridal hair - to the time I took my hair out I would say a good 12+ hours had passed, and my hair was still perfect. (My mother and MOH advised the same was for them!) Any bride in New England looking for the perfect hair stylist for your day, look no further! Meaghan Brazer

N
Natalie

Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!

Nicole and Brittany were wonderful to work with. Their professionalism, expertise, and easy-going nature put me at complete ease the day of my wedding. Nicole gave me a schedule of the order in which ... Read more each bridesmaid would have their hair done, including myself and my mom for makeup. This made the process less stressful as everyone knew their time slot. Not only did Nicole and Brittany do amazing work but they were laid back and great company while getting ready for such a special occasion.

Carrie
Carrie

Married on 10/06/2018

I used Nicole for a few different fancy events and she is awesome! So creative with her styles and spends the perfect amount of time getting everything just right! She is super flexible and has been ... Read more doing hair for years so she has tons of ideas and experience. Cannot wait to use her again!