Top Shelf Mobile Bartending

Elkton, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About Top Shelf Mobile Bartending

For an experienced and professional bartending service, consider Top Shelf Mobile Bartending of Elkton, Maryland. This team of bartenders provides expertise from over 20 years of experience in the bar service industry. Complete with certifications and adaptability to meet the needs of all weddings – big or small – Top Shelf Mobile Bartending serves couples and their guests with a knowledgeable and creative twist.

Owned and operated by Shelly Carr and Christi Silate since November 2017, the team comes equipped with liquor liability insurance and knowledge and the skill to adapt to any client’s bar service wishes. Their knowledge extends to engaging professionally with clients and an ability to mix an assortment of delicious drinks. Couples will enjoy the fun and relaxing service of this team of bartending experts. Top Shelf Mobile Bartending is certified in multiple states, which include the following:

• TAM-certified in Maryland

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 09/29/2018

We are so lucky we found Top Shelf Bartending for our wedding day. They were right on point price wise. They were easy to reach by phone/text/email, in fact the week before our wedding our caterer ... Read more told us they could no longer provide coffee for our guests and I called them in a panic and they were able to provide the coffee/cups/creamers everything. What a relief! More importantly our guests really enjoyed these ladies, they were fun and professional which is a tough thing to balance and they did it beautifully. I would highly reccommend!

B
Bill

Getting married on 12/25/2020

Christi and Shelly are awesome bartenders. Always smiling... Always ready to help the guests. You will not be disappointed in any way with the quality of their skills and knowledge. Set up and ready to ... Read more to go on time with everything needed to make the guest the cocktails they wanted.

Kabria
Tanya

Getting married on 09/01/2019

A Very Pleased and Happy Customer

Let me start off by saying my experience working with Shelly and Christi was amazing from beginning to end. I hired Top Shelf Mobile Bartending for my daughter's bridal shower and I was so pleased ... Read more that I did. They recommended the Brunch Package which was a mixture of cocktails, wine and champagne that all of my guests were raving about. The signature drink that they suggested in honor of my daughter was so delicious. They made a pink drink which was her favorite color!!!! She loved it!!!! I also rented the LED mobile bar and it was beyond my expectations. It was the perfect addition to the shower and the LED lights were beautiful. I highly recommend this team if you are looking for a mobile bartender for your next event. I will definitely be using their services for all of my future events. My experience was fantastic and it was great working with true professionals. Thanks also to Mandi who helped served during the day of the bridal shower. All of my guests were asking for their information to book them and you should too. Believe me you will not regret it!!!!!!