Tory Allon Photography

Cookeville, TN · View map

About Tory Allon Photography

Tory Allon Photography is a premier wedding photography studio in Cookeville, Tennessee. Tory is an experienced wedding photographer who has helped hundreds of couples preserve their precious wedding day memories. Her unobtrusive storytelling approach helps to create an authentic wedding collection. Tory strives to capture every moment that makes your wedding unique. If you desire an inspired collection that will last in our family for years to come, choose Tory Allon Photography.

Tory Allon provides customizable wedding packages for couples of every style and budget. You may bp to 10 hours of coverage by one or two photographers. Before the big day, Tory will meet with you to discuss your wedding timeline and create a session itinerary to ensure every moment is caught on camera. After the event, you will receive hundreds of high-resolution digital images with a variety of printing options. Optional bridal and engagement sessions can be added to any package.

1 Reviews for Tory Allon Photography

1 Tory Allon Photography Reviews

B
Blake Ballinger

Married on 02/17/2019

Captured mine and my wife’s best night!!

I’m Blake Ballinger and I married the love of my life Jordan Ballinger February 17th this past year, and Tory captured every important moment. Tory was a great wedding photographer, and he was on time ... Read more and did everything we asked of him. He truly encapsulated the best night of me and my wife’s lives! His creativity and ideas were incredible, and I really appreciate how kind he was as well. If you are looking for a great wedding photographer Tory is the right person to capture the best night of your life!

Tory Allon Photography FAQ