Toscana Catering

Wilmington, Delaware · View map

About Toscana Catering

Toscana Catering is a catering company located in Wilmington, Delaware that services weddings throughout the local area, including Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2000 and specializes in weddings, rehearsal dinners and other special events. When you choose Toscana, you’ll receive confident professionalism for your well-planned and well-executed wedding event.

Cuisine
Toscana Catering offers a variety of cuisine options that couples and guests can enjoy during any wedding event. The company's experience and unassuming competence allows them to create outside-the-box cuisine options and offer non-standard catering that suits each couples unique style. Toscana offers the following catering services for couples to choose from:

• Buffet

27 Toscana Catering Reviews

Tallah
Lital

Married on 10/22/2017

Toscana is the exclusive caterer for Hagley where we had our wedding. Although we needed everything to be kosher, Toscana was willing and eager to work with us on all the details that would make the ... Read more day go smoothly. I can't comment on the food, because we needed to bring in everything kosher from a different vendor, but I can comment on Emma's professionalism and quick responses and her expertise in planning. And I can comment on the staff's courteousness, quickness, friendliness. The linens were beautiful, the rentals were exactly what we wanted. I really felt like the Toscana staff was top notch and recommend working with them for any event.

Z
Zachary

Married on 08/13/2016

The staff at Toscana did an excellent job helping to plan and execute our wedding. We recently were married at the Delaware Art Museum and our guests loved the food and the service that Toscana ... Read more provided. The chef customized our menu to meet our needs, and the staff did a great job of making the night go smoothly. We can't wait to come back and eat at the restaurant. We would recommend Toscana to anyone!

L
lauren

Married on 05/14/2016

Toscana recently catered my wedding at the Hagley Soda House. Emma at Toscana was great and very easy to work with! The day of the event the staff was wonderful, and the food (and wine) was great!I ... Read more didn't need to worry about anything the day of my wedding because they took care of it all, which was exactly what I needed! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding.