Total Events

7 Total Events Reviews

B
Brittney

Married on 11/19/2016

Trisha is absolutely AMAZING! I didn't even know that I needed a wedding planner until my very first meeting with her. She took care of absolutely anything and everything. She is so organized and she ... Read more was able to keep track of every little detail. The ceremony was everything that I dreamed of. Trisha provided lanterns for the aisle that were gorgeous. She decorated the reception room with linens and she even made all of my flower arrangements for the tables. My favorite part was the "wish jar" that she set up on a table at the reception. Guests were able to write "wishes" for the bride and groom. My husband and I really enjoyed reading all of these when we returned from our honeymoon. Our friends are still talking about the wedding! One of my best friends just got engaged and she told me that she didn't even know where to start. The first thing that I told her was to hire Trisha! I feel like she is now part of the family.

J
Jessica

Married on 11/21/2015

Give her a blank canvas and she will bring your event to life! We booked her for our wedding this past November and was the best decision we could have made. Everything was handled through Trisha from ... Read more vendors to design. I gave her photos of what I liked and she went with that and turned it into reality. A few weeks later, we booked her for our Holiday Party.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 10/18/2008

I have worked with many planners for small company parties and Trisha was above and beyond the "very best". She always went out of her way for us, always returned all calls, never afraid to give her ... Read more opinion when needed and always stayed extremely professional in all situations. I put may demands on Trisha and she followed through with all of them. I highly recommend her for all of your event needs. I will miss working with her