Total Experience Travel

Charlottesville, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Total Experience Travel

Total Experience Travel is a travel agency with offices in Charlottesville, Virginia and Raleigh, North Carolina. They are excited to help you plan incredible trips with lasting memories. Owner and travel enthusiast Chris is a honeymoon and destination wedding specialist who you can trust to arrange your dream honeymoon or vacation.

Let Total Experience Travel take control and relieve you from any stress of organizing your honeymoon or destination wedding. As a travel specialist, she understands the process and will do all the research and planning for you. Chris will provide you with an itinerary, expert planning and the ability to enjoy yourself completely. She also offers travel insurance to couples as well. Chris specializes in planning destination weddings and honeymoons in a variety of locations, including:

• Caribbean

J
Featured
jessica

Married on 04/07/2018

Christine has been so fabulous to work with. She has made this experience wonderful and enjoyable. Whenever I had any questions she was very quick to answer and made my mind feel at ease. She is ... Read more simply the best!!

P
Patrick

Married on 08/11/2018

Chris was extremely responsive as she got back to us immediatly and was quick with follow ups. When we wanted to make changes and suggestions to new locations she was flexible and worked for our best ... Read more interest. Her expertise is very valuable and can’t be matched by online booking websites

P
Paige

Married on 04/21/2018

Chris was sooo helpful and fast with the planning process! She helped my fiancé and I figure out the best place for us to go within our budget. Definitely recommend! Read more Chris was sooo helpful and fast with the planning process! She helped my fiancé and I figure out the best place for us to go within our budget. Definitely recommend!