Total Life Changes by Vicki

Amherst, OH · View map

About Total Life Changes by Vicki

How would you like to drop a few pounds before the big day?? I'm sure you want to look great in that expensive wedding gown, and your bathing suit and sexy lingerie on your honeymoon, too!! I have a product line that can help you lose some pounds, and fast!

My Iaso Tea is a 100% natural, organic, detoxifying tea that will have you lose 5 lbs in just 5 days, GUARANTEED! And, if you want to lose up to 60 lbs or more, our HCG and Resolution drops are INCREDIBLE!! ALL products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Check out our photo albums for before & after pics of REAL clients that got REAL results from our wide variety of AMAZING health and beauty products!

We can work with you and your entire wedding party so that everyone looks & feels amazing for the Big Day!

Contact me today! Call/text 440-225-1314, email TLCbyVicki@gmail.com or visit www.TLCbyVicki.com to see more. This product is in HIGH demand, so please give me some notice if you want before the wedding so I can be sure to have enough in stock

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Total Life Changes by Vicki FAQ