Total Soul

Nutley, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Total Soul

Total Soul is a wedding band based in Nutley, New Jersey that serves the surrounding and Northern New Jersey area. They would be honored to attend your wedding events and provide you with their lively, energetic performance to jumpstart your celebration. This party band’s large repertoire allows them to excite couples and guests of all ages. They cannot wait to amaze you.

Total Soul is band of eight to thirteen pieces, depending on how large of a group you would like. Large or small, they can inject life into any size gathering. With strong vocals, charm, and unmistakable dance skills, Total Soul will do their absolute best to get everyone on their feet. They offer to consult with couples to go over any important details prior to your wedding celebration—they want to make sure you have a great time, so feel free to ask any questions and tell them of any needs you have. They also offer liability insurance. Total Soul offers to perform music from the following genres:

• Acoustic

Katie and Todd
Featured
Katie

Married on 06/06/2015

BOOK TOTAL SOUL NOW FOR YOUR WEDDING! Seriously, these guys were amazing! I can't tell you how many of our guests told us "I've never seen so many people up and dancing at a wedding before! " They had ... Read more all of our guests up and dancing for the entire wedding. They did an absolutely amazing job keeping the party going, and everyone had so much fun! They are very talented and know all the songs to keep people of all ages having a good time. Jeff is extremely helpful and gets back to emails and phone calls immediately. He is a very nice guy and does a great job managing everything. I can't stress enough how great they were for our wedding (even played music during cocktail hour and the dinner). I hope to hear them again soon!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 01/20/2019

The most fun night ever

Total Soul made our wedding legendary. The band as a whole is talented, but the singers have a knack for bringing people on the dance floor and giving the place to life. They played many of the songs ... Read more we requested on our list; the most impressive was when they learned a new song for our first dance. (And he ROCKED IT!) Everyone says the bride and groom don’t get a chance to dance much at their own wedding, but we were on the dance floor the entire time. You couldn’t drag me off! Lastly, Jeff, the band director, was very easy to work with. He helped us play the music at the ceremony, introduced us for the first dance, and all the music in between breaks and eating. It was seemless and yet, it constantly kept the energy of the room up. All my friends kept saying “Who is this bad? Where did you find them? They are the best wedding band I have ever seen.” I’m so happy I did find them because they truly helped make my day the best day of my life.

M
Michael Eatroff

Married on 11/10/2018

All You’d Hope For and Then Some

Jeff & Total Soul were awesome in all respects. Their sound is excellent. They had all our guests on the dance flr (all our friends and parents’ friends) throughout the reception. While Motown may be ... Read more their bread & butter, they have range, and play contemporary hits, classic rock, etc, and play it all quite well. The bands gets out on the dance flr & will get your guests amped up. We seldom saw anyone in their seats. Jeff was highly professional from our first interaction till after the event. He promptly responded to all calls/emails and his emails always addressed Qs/concerns. What is more, he was highly flexible...our event was in a small space & the venue was strict. Obviously, wedding bands are pricey. These guys provide ridiculous value. I paid 40% of what several friends paid & rec’vd what I believe was a superior product. We rec’vd a slew of compliments throughout the night & the following day re the band. Look no further.