Totally Kreative Video

Normal, IL · View map

About Totally Kreative Video

Totally Kreative Video specializes in Wedding Videography. We have three packages to choose from and we offer custom options as well. To discuss more options contact us!

3 Reviews for Totally Kreative Video

3 Totally Kreative Video Reviews

K
Katy

Married on 11/12/2016

So glad we booked Tyler as our videographer! He was kind and great to work with! The video turned out to be amazing and I'm so glad we have the video to remember our wedding day! Read more So glad we booked Tyler as our videographer! He was kind and great to work with! The video turned out to be amazing and I'm so glad we have the video to remember our wedding day!

User3879954

2+ years ago

My video just arrived and is wonderful. Tyler and his team was very professional on my special day, and spent significant time in the editing process accommodating our special needs as far as ... Read more accessibility of the video. Three cheers!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 12/21/2013

I haven't received my video yet, but they did great! Did interviews of bride and groom, wedding party, and others. Video from wedding all the way through the night. Can't wait to see it. Read more I haven't received my video yet, but they did great! Did interviews of bride and groom, wedding party, and others. Video from wedding all the way through the night. Can't wait to see it.

Totally Kreative Video FAQ