Touch of Essence Wedding & Event Planning

About Touch of Essence Wedding & Event Planning

Jessica Glover - Wedding/Event Coordinator
Tanora Polk - Wedding/Event Designer/Creative Arts Director
Jannette Glover - Wedding/Event Assistant

Mission: A Touch of Essence Wedding & Event Planning will provide you with the crucial elements in making your event successful. We are here to support, prepare, and execute an unforgettable event. Our customer's satisfaction is most important to us and we welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and create an unforgettable wedding/event.

1 Reviews for Touch of Essence Wedding & Event Planning

1 Touch of Essence Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

tonosunshine
Teresa

Married on 08/07/2010

Jessica and her team, A Touch of Essence, did such an amazing job with our wedding that it is impossible for me to write all I want to say. Thanks to A Touch of Essence, our wedding and reception was ... Read more more wonderful than I had ever imagined. Having Jessica and her team on board took so much of the stress off of me and allowed me to truly enjoy our wedding, reception, and everything leading up to the special day. Since my husband is Japanese and we both live in Japan, I was very overwhelmed with the prospect of planning a wedding in my hometown (in middle Tennessee) from overseas. After my husband and I got engaged, I started research on wedding venues, caterers, and such, but I soon discovered that the task was far too much for me alone to handle, not to mention the distance and time difference I was trying to overcome. I worked with Jessica when we were both in college so I knew how organized and professional she was. Needless to say, when I discovered that she'd started wedding and event planning, I was ecstatic. From the moment I contacted her (seven months before our wedding) up until she wished me a happy honeymoon, she was on top of everything. She stayed in constant communication with me from the get go, covered every little detail, and made sure we had everything we needed to make our wedding perfect. She asked vendors all the right questions, things I’d never even thought of before! She was organized, professional, and efficient from the very beginning. She took my ideas and vision for our wedding and made it more beautiful in reality than I had ever dreamed. Because of Jessica and her team at A Touch of Essence, my husband and I, as well as family and friends, were truly able to put the stresses of the wedding aside and thoroughly enjoy the day. My wedding day was the happiest day of my life, and I will forever be grateful to Jessica and A Touch of Essence for all they did to make it such a beautiful, wonderful day! I highly recommend A Touch of Essence to anyone who wants to hold a fantastic event with memories to cherish forever.

Touch of Essence Wedding & Event Planning FAQ