Touch the Sky DJs

Toledo, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Touch the Sky DJs

Touch the Sky DJs is a wedding DJ company based out of Toledo, Ohio. These professional DJs provide great service, use excellent equipment, are able to command a room and strive to keep you satisfied as a customer. Playing any genre of music your prefer, they listen to your wishes and requests to ensure that they bring your vision to life. They pay attention to all the details that make your night special, so that you can focus on living in the moment.

Touch the Sky DJs provides many services for a seamless experience and to get all of your guests on the dance floor. The wedding DJ services and equipment they offer include:

• Con
sultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • MC
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system

• Read more...

25 Reviews for Touch the Sky DJs

25 Touch the Sky DJs Reviews

K
    Kristen Rothfeld

Getting married on 06/04/2019

Professional, Efficient, and Fun!

Touch the Sky DJs were professional, efficient and fun from the start to the finish of the wedding planning process. Rick was organized from day one and always available to answer any questions we ... Read more had. He hustled to get specific songs lined up and made sure that Dan knew everything he needed to know the day of the reception. Dan is a fantastic DJ who kept the dance floor full all night long. He kept the reception on time and allowed for plenty of time for dancing and enjoying the evening. A true professional who comes highly recommended by my husband and I.

L
    Lee Bee

Married on 10/20/2018

Best. DJ. Ever!

Rick is the best of the best! He was very communicative, patient, and reassuring throughout the entire planning process. We all know how stressful wedding planning can be, but the one thing I didn’t ... Read more stress over was my DJ and the fact that my guests were going to have a great time. Rick goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure you and your guests are happy and having fun! From greeting my husband and I at the door of our reception with our drink of choice, to finding lost aunts and grandmas to get to the family picture in time, to communicating with/helping other vendors when needed, to getting down on the dance floor if people don’t know a line dance, he does it all! Rick also checked in with my husband and I throughout the night to make sure we were doing ok, which we found incredibly thoughtful. My one request of Rick was to keep the dance floor occupied at all times. There was not one moment of stillness the entire night - the dance floor was PACKED at all times! My legs were sore for 2 days straight 🤣 He kept the party going all night! I’m STILL receiving compliments on our DJ. Best. DJ. Ever!

Noelle
    Noelle Fuhrmann

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!!!

Rick and his crew made sure our day went flawlessly! We were worried about having music inside and outside at our reception space. Rick made sure that it was all taken care of. Any questions we had ... Read more were answered very quickly. We would highly recommend Touch the Sky!