Touche Weddings & Events, LLC

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Touche Weddings & Events, LLC

Let's plan the most fab-u-lous wedding that'll be the talk of the town!

That's what we do! From Coastal SE Virginia to destinations near & far, the Touche' Team handles all the fine details for you. We take on the hundreds of hours of research & planning so you don't have to. We limit the stress involved with to flawlessly produce your wedding. On your day, you'll be relaxed & totally "present" in the moments. We'll handle the details. So let's chat about your vision & find out if we're a great fit.

The 1st step is to complete your online Questionnaire at www.ToucheWeddings.com/contact
Call/Email today 757-453-5933 - carla@toucheweddings.com

We're Social Butterflies:
FB - www.facebook.com/Touche.Weddings.Events
PIN - www.pinterest.com/ToucheWeddings
IG - @touchewed

PLANNING - DESIGN - PRODUCTION

"It's About More Than Just Planning & Design....It's All About Your Experience"

45 Reviews for Touche Weddings & Events, LLC

45 Touche Weddings & Events, LLC Reviews

T
Tandra

Married on 10/09/2016

I knew I would need a wedding planner with a fiance on deployment and myself dedicating ten hours to work and commuting. We were referred to Carla and her dream team by a friend who previously booked ... Read more Touche' for their wedding in 2014. At first I was a bit hesitant because of the initial budget we had in mind. However, once I met Carla I knew she would do an outstanding job. She was genuinely invested in "us" and put our minds at ease about the planning process. Carla and her team delivered on all levels for our wedding! She was always easy to work with and reach. If I had any questions or concerns she dealt with them. She has a wealth of experience and knows plenty of vendors to accommodate budgets. My husband and I are overjoyed with the way our wedding day turned out. It was truly one of the best days of our lives!

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/25/2016

Carla is sweet, creative and professional. She felt more than our wedding planner she became our good friend. Her staff on our big day were so positive and helpful it helped reduce our stress. If I ... Read more had to do it again I'd choose her again and again!!!

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/28/2016

Planning a wedding gave my wife and I anxiety. The Touche Wedding team really helped relieved that stress. We simply sat down with the team and discussed all of our wishes. Touche took the time to ... Read more plan everything how we wanted it. Our wedding day was amazing!!!! Everyone keeps telling us how our wedding looked like it was from a scene of a movie!!! Not only did they love it but so did we!! Couldn't image the day without the help of Touche Wedding and Events!