Tower Studios

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Tower Studios

Tower Studios is a professional wedding videography studio in Nashville, Tennessee. This team of creative professionals offers all-inclusive photo and film packages for weddings of every style. They get to know yours and your family’s personalities and bring them out in front of the camera with ease. If you want to cherish your wedding memories in vivid color, sound, and feeling for years to come, choose Tower Studios,

Tower Studios offers photography and videography services for weddings of every size, style, and budget. Couples may book all-day coverage by one or two photographers and videographers. You’ll receive high-resolution photos and high-definition highlight films, as well as the unedited coverage of your big day. You may also include aerial coverage and/or an engagement session in your package. Photo booth rentals are available through Tower Studios, and include your digital photos, instant prints, a memory album, and onsite attendant service.

51 Reviews for Tower Studios

51 Tower Studios Reviews

A
Featured
Adilyn

Married on 06/22/2019

Cant get any better than this!

We had the most amazing experience with Tower Studios! Andrew and his staff went above and beyond! They were so personable, professional and nothing short of wonderful! I would give them 10 stars if ... Read more I could! My daughter and her husband have two one of a kind videos that are so priceless!! We are forever grateful and can’t thank Andrew enough! For what it’s worth, thanks a million!! OMG! They truly are the best!!!

J
Jen

Married on 03/09/2019

Best decision ever!

I went back and forth on hiring a videographer because of the cost. Then, I found Tower Studios. They were amazing and quite affordable too! Our videographer, Andrew, was so sweet and knew our ... Read more photographer so they worked very well together. He made us feel comfortable, and you can tell in the footage because a week and a half later, we have our video! Everyone loves it, and it really summarizes our day perfectly. I highly recommend.

J
Jessica

Married on 08/04/2018

Sal did our video and was amazing! Highly recommend this place for your wedding! Read more Sal did our video and was amazing! Highly recommend this place for your wedding!!!