Town & Country Bridal

New Orleans, Louisiana · View map

About Town & Country Bridal

Town and Country Bridal Salon & Ladies Apparel is a bridal salon in New Orleans, Louisiana. This boutique salon has been helping brides to find the perfect wedding look since the 1930s. Located in the historic Garden District, the shop offers a personal, unique, and fun shopping experience. Their inventory includes a wide range of gown styles, accessories, and more, all in tune with the latest fashion trends.

Town and Country Bridal Salon & Ladies Apparel’s team of experienced tailors and bridal specialists will ensure that you get everything you need to complete your wedding-day look. The items available range from dresses, shoes, and veils, to undergarments, hair accessories, jewelry, and more. They offer items in a range of price points, making them the perfect shopping location for just about any client, including the bride, mother of bride/groom, flower girls, and bridesmaids. The list of services you will find at Town and Country Bridal Salon & Ladies Apparel includes:

• Alterations

42 Town & Country Bridal Reviews

Rosemarie
Rosemarie Moon

Getting married on 04/10/2020

Great dresses and excellent service

Found the perfect dress at T&C! I walked in on a Saturday without an appointment since I was only in NOLA for a few days. Initially, I was told that I could only look at the dresses, but that I would ... Read more have to come back with an appointment in order to try them on. Luckily, one of the stylists Jess finished her appointment early and let me try on the 3 dresses that I picked out! Even though it was near closing time, Jess did not rush me at all. I said yes to the 3rd dress I picked out. I had a wonderful experience at T&C and I can't wait to pick up my dress!

B
Brandy

Married on 11/11/2017

Seriously, IN LOVE on so many levels! I have always heard such great things about the owner, Mandy, her staff and her exquisite gowns. So when I became engaged, it was a no brainer on where to go for ... Read more for THE dress. After one conversation of describing what I liked and how I wanted to feel on this special day, Mandy knew exactly what I wanted. She made my dreams a reality! I was so fortunate to have Mandy as my stylist, however with every visit, from selecting my gown, to the veil and finishing touches, the team also made sure to stay involved and made sure I felt taken care of along the way. Everyone is so genuine and also knowledgeable about the latest designers and styles. My bridesmaid dresses and my flower girl dress also came from them! One stop shop :) Town & Country is hands down the BEST!

K
Katie

Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely phenomenal! Customer service was unparalleled. I’ll be a customer for life. Read more Absolutely phenomenal! Customer service was unparalleled. I’ll be a customer for life.