Town & Country Gardens

Bartlett, IL · View map · Visit website

About Town & Country Gardens

Town & Country Gardens is an award-winning florist located in Geneva, Illinois that specializes in wedding and special occasion flowers. For three generations, this creative and talented Chicago-area florist has designed stunning bouquets, ceremony décor, centerpieces and favors. Whether you desire trendy, simple or romantic florals, the seasoned consultants at Town & Country Gardens will custom-tailor your wedding flowers to suit your wedding season, venue and personal tastes.

Town & Country Gardens provides flowers and arrangements for weddings and other special occasions. Their floral team will incorporate your unique dreams and inspirations into their final product, orchestrating gorgeous wedding arrangements to accommodate a wide range of styles. They will provide a personalized quote based on your specific event needs. Floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Featured
Samantha

Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent Service, Made Wedding Dreams Come True

This company goes above and beyond with their planning, set up, and creating your dream image. My experience with my wedding was fantastic! They worked with me in person and over the phone to help ... Read more plan because I had my 7 month old daughter I was taking care of and they accommodated to that. They simply looked at my pinterest and helped me create my dream wedding. A month or 2 before the wedding we reviewd and finalized details, and they set it up perfectly for our wedding creating a whole new image for our wedding. The day of our wedding everyone Literally EVERYONE kept commenting on how beautiful our wedding was and that is a huge part on T&CG's behalf. They are so talented and a friendly company also. If you are looking for simple and easy wedding planning and a company to create the exact image you have dreamed of since a kid, you would be a fool not to choose this company. They not only provide flowers but they rent out other things as well such as edison bulbs, wire vases, plexiglass seating charts and much much more... basically ANYTHING you can think of they can help make that idea come true. Such an amazing company. We are so happy we chose them to do our wedding and will probably use them for future events as well.

Annie
Annie Manikas

Married on 07/12/2019

Definitely recommend!

Would highly recommend! Jamie and her staff delivered our wedding vision and exceeded our expectations in every way! Gorgeous ceremony flowers, centerpieces and bouquets made our day spectacular. We ... Read more spectacular. We have received so many compliments!!!!

Jennifer
Jennifer Benson

Married on 06/30/2019

Perfection

Great value and very creative and flexible on flower arrangements and table/venue decorations. Read more Great value and very creative and flexible on flower arrangements and table/venue decorations.