Toy Box Studios

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Toy Box Studios

Toy Box Studios is a professional wedding videography service based in Richmond, Virginia. This experienced team has been capturing magical film for more than 15 years and has documented over 150 weddings. Toy Box Studios understands that every wedding is unique in its own way, telling the story of your special day in a cinematic yet authentic style.

This Richmond-based company serves an array of areas including Alexandria, Rockville, Arlington, Laurel, and more. The skilled team understands the importance of convenient service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, client revisions, and a one-event-per-day policy. Toy Box Studios is focused on the continuous improvement of their skillset, incorporating new techniques and industry trends to produce film that sets your wedding apart. This team provides the following videography services and items:

• Drone footage
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-dates
  • Slideshows
  • Digital downloads
  • USB flash and hard drives

26 Reviews for Toy Box Studios

26 Toy Box Studios Reviews

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 08/10/2012

Toy Box Productions was the videographer for my wedding this fall in Anchorage, Alaska. We only had video for our ceremony and during our pictures. Ian did an awesome job! He was creative in his ... Read more method of shooting and very thorough as well. He was very professional throughout our entire wedding. We are more than 100% happy with his work!

M
Molly M

Married on 08/03/2018

Run! Do not walk to book Toy Box Studios!

This was the only wedding vendor I didn't have to look for! The day I got engaged I knew I had to have Toy Box Studios for my wedding videography! Mark and Kari were phenomenal to work with, and made ... Read more the entire process stress free! Our final video is more than we could have hoped for. It's hard to put into words when someone captures and preserves such precious, once in a lifetime moments for you so beautifully and in a way you can cherish forever! Mark's talent is unmatched and we cannot thank him enough! Do yourself a favor and book with them ASAP!

M
Marissa

Married on 05/18/2018

Toy Box did an amazing job with our wedding video. They were recommended by our photographer. We found them to be super personable and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them--the quality of ... Read more the video is unmatched!