Traci's Sweet Surprises

Quincy, CA · View map

About Traci's Sweet Surprises

At Traci’s Sweet Surprises we specialize in cakes of many flavors and designs. We let your imagination lead the way to your sweet surprise.

We don’t think you have to be getting married, having a birthday or a special occasion to enjoy cake. All our cakes, pies, breads, and pastries are made on site with fresh ingredients, with scratch recipes.

Our bakery is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best desserts, cakes, pies, and pastries in Plumas County.

We can create any specialty cake for your occasion, with fresh and kosher ingredients; whether you want simple and elegant or something a little out of the ordinary. Provide us with a picture or just an idea and we will work from there. No cake is too small or too big.

Each custom cake is a labor of love and a personal work of art, each cake has a base price and is then quoted with your finished cake in mind. The numbers of hours required to complete each cake depends on the amount of detail required; celebration cakes can have as much detail or more as a wedding cake. Please keep this in mind when ordering your cake; Traci will create your cake with your budget in mind.

Please us today at traci@tracissweetsurprises.com or (530) 283-1766

11 Reviews for Traci's Sweet Surprises

11 Traci's Sweet Surprises Reviews

D
Debbie

Married on 11/23/2013

Traci is a joy to work with. She educational in assisting with the many decisions to be made, but allows me my own creativity. Her cakes are delicious. Read more Traci is a joy to work with. She educational in assisting with the many decisions to be made, but allows me my own creativity. Her cakes are delicious.

A
Amanda

Married on 06/22/2013

Traci made it very easy to contact her with wedding cake ideas. Our cake turned out exactly like we wanted and had talked about and it was delicious! The best part of my experience with Traci was her ... Read more ordering our cake topper. I had found one I really liked but thenprice was close to $200, ridiculous! I sent Traci and picture and asked if she had any way of getting a topper that looked like that one, and the next day she emailed be back and said that she had found the exact one and it was $25! I couldn't be more pleased with my whole experience from start to finish!

User3750118

2+ years ago

I worked with Traci for our wedding at the 20 Mile House and she was great. Very easy to work with-we had cake, cupcakes, and pies. All were beautiful and delicious. Read more I worked with Traci for our wedding at the 20 Mile House and she was great. Very easy to work with-we had cake, cupcakes, and pies. All were beautiful and delicious.