Tracy Brewington Photography

Gallatin, TN · View map

About Tracy Brewington Photography

Nashville wedding photographer - Nashville Wedding Photography | Tracy specializes in fine art weddings in Nashville, TN and Destinations world-wide. Her passion is upscale rustic weddings.

I love to create wedding portraits and albums. I specialize in romantic, candid, and timeless photography. I am known best for my documentary and romantic style that I bring each wedding. I approach every wedding as I am writing a romance novel without words. I offer more than digital files, I don't just shoot and run. Please visit my website at www.thbweddingphotography.com

Elopement coverage available starting at $350.

19 Reviews for Tracy Brewington Photography

19 Tracy Brewington Photography Reviews

Married on 05/19/2018

We found Tracy through Google and are so glad we did! Tracy and her assistant were amazing! They were very friendly & laid back and fit right in with us. They didn't feel like strangers at all. My ... Read more bridesmaids appreciated Tracy's guidance and direction on poses. We weren't left to make things up on our own, which was very helpful. The photos turned out great!! We've received many compliments. We got all the friends & family photos we wanted, as well as many fun candid shots.

hunter

Married on 10/08/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better fit for a photographer! Tracy was easy to work with, sensitive to our needs and wishes, and perfectly captured our wedding day. Her attention to detail allowed us ... Read more to have amazing pictures both in quality as well as the portrayal of the personalities, interactions, and emotions of the day. She's quick to respond to correspondence and a perfect fit for my husband and my personalities.

J
jennifer

Married on 10/01/2016

My (now) husband and I loved working with Tracy! We had a destination wedding in TN so we were not able to meet her prior to our wedding day, but she calmed all of our fears as she was so responsive ... Read more to every email we sent! She was fantastic to work with prior to our wedding during the planning process, and even better to work with on the wedding day. Both Tracy and her assistant, Jennifer, were so kind, professional, and easy to get along with! We loved the sneak peaks that she posted on Facebook and Instagram and couldn't wait for our whole album to be posted! She had our whole gallery of pictures posted within 2 weeks! We can't say enough great things about Tracy, she is wonderful and so are her pictures!