Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist is a boutique wedding planning firm based in San Antonio, Texas that specializes in destination weddings to Mexico, Jamaica, Punta Cana, Grand Cayman and beyond. Owner Tracy French and her team of professional planners are committed to providing all the services necessary to make the wedding of your dreams come true. The company offers custom travel itineraries for your destination wedding and a range of additional planning services. The team of staff seek to create a stress-free planning process and provide guidance, consulting and advice whenever needed.

Experience
Owner Tracy French boasts over 17 years of professional experience planning weddings. She has been featured on the Style Network as a core planner, and she has also had her work featured on the wedding television hits "Whose Wedding is it Anyway?" and "Married Away." She has been featured in a number of wedding magazines and frequently appears on WOAI 1200 Radio as a go-to wedding planning expert.

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist offers full planning services, partial planning services and day-of coordination, which is all provided at an hourly rate. Additional planning services can also include:

• Budget analysis

A
Featured
Autumn

Married on 09/30/2017

Tracy French made my dream wedding a reality. Having a destination wedding can be very stressful and difficult to plan from afar especially when you make it a double wedding. Having the assistance of ... Read more Tracy made the process seamless! It’s was the most important day of our lives and she went above and beyond to make our special day everything we hoped it would be. I seriously can not praise this woman enough! From the wedding details, travel and guest accommodations, design, and coordination she was the absolute best person for the job! Thank you Tracy from the bottom of our hearts!

J
Jaclyn Flores Esquivel

Married on 11/10/2018

11/10/18 Wedding

Tracy was a fantastic wedding planner for Daniel & I. She exceeded our expectations when it came to planning and organizing my vision for the wedding. I had a vision and couldn't quite put it into ... Read more words and she definitely brought it to life. It was PERFECT!! I was so lucky to have found Tracy!

H
Hayley Eichenlaub

Married on 08/10/2018

Absolutely exceeded our expectations!

I cannot recommend The French Connection Events highly enough! Tracy absolutely delivered and gave us the incredibly beautiful, stress-free, and individualized Destination Wedding in Mexico that we ... Read more were hoping for. Several guests loved the unique, little details of the wedding and ceremony that had never even crossed my mind when initially planning; it was Tracy's expertise and suggestion! With so much experience in planning weddings and organizing with vendors, it's no wonder that The French Connection Events was able to help me successfully celebrate the most important day of my life. Tracy is absolutely wonderful to work with and I could not have pulled off anything remotely close to the wedding Tracy delivered without all of her help. My friends and family all want to use Tracy for their future weddings now! Multiple guests let us know that this was hands down the best wedding that they've ever been to, owing to the gorgeous and individualized work of The French Connection Events! I could not have done it without Tracy. Thank you! :)