Tracy Scott Photography

Land O Lakes, FL · View map

About Tracy Scott Photography

Equal Opportunity Photographer who tells the story of your big day with photojournalistic style. I will not hold your images hostage so that you buy prints - you get all your images immediately after editing to FB, email or print. I will be there on your big day from start to finish, capturing every moment so that you can hold onto it forever.

5 Reviews for Tracy Scott Photography

5 Tracy Scott Photography Reviews

User4317265

2+ years ago

Tracy was so professional and got just the photos we wanted. Being able to share our day through photos has enable those who couldn't come to still be part of the wedding. Read more Tracy was so professional and got just the photos we wanted. Being able to share our day through photos has enable those who couldn't come to still be part of the wedding.

L
Layne

Married on 05/31/2014

I had the honor of have Tracy Scott Photography as my protographer on May 31st. Working wit Tracy took so much stress off if me as she coordinated and planned everything. The was very professional but ... Read more but such a real person with an amazing personality, she made my husband and me along with our wedding party and families comfortable as she walked us through each step. My photographs are amazing and her fee was unbelievable based on the quality of work. Everything she did to make our wedding day and memories is something that I will cherish forever. I would recommend Tracy to everyone who is looking for someone with originality and creativity as well as having a true professional.

User4269078

2+ years ago

Tracy was the photographer for my son’s wedding in 2012. She was there from the moment the prep started all the way through until the very end of the reception. There were so many beautiful, ... Read more emotion-filled photos that she captured, including one of me crying during the mother/son dance. I was so proud and happy that day, and the pictures show it. Everyone was impressed with the images that Tracy created. The video that accompanied the photos was also amazingly beautiful and had the perfect soundtrack – the entire story of that special day. Tracy is not just a photographer, but a storyteller. She went above and beyond to make sure that she was paying special attention to every detail. Every moment of the day was captured. I recommend Tracy Scott Photography to anyone who is looking to experience his or her wedding day for decades to come. I know that when my son and daughter-in-law look at those photos, they will be transported back to the day they made the greatest promise to each other. By the end of the day, Tracy was like part of the family because we felt that we had shared so much with her. We all thank Tracy so much for the work, skill, and heart she put into the wedding.