TRAIL BREAK taps + tacos

White River Junction, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About TRAIL BREAK taps + tacos

TRAIL BREAK taps + tacos is a catering business in White River Junction, Vermont. Their fun and vibrant restaurant offers a delicious menu, brews, and old fashioned hospitality. They also offer catering for all your wedding events.

Cuisine
The restaurant space has a patio area for gatherings or you can rent the whole restaurant for your rehearsal dinner or other wedding events. Their restaurant can accommodate 150 guests. Their catering team can accommodate 200 guests whether it’s a sit down dinner or a more relaxed environment and you want the Taco Trailer food truck. Their menu is full of taco options, quesadillas, nachos, salsas, beans, rice, and more. They also offer desserts and alcoholic beverages. The Taco Trailer has four draft beer lines installed, making it easy and fun for weddings. TRAIL BREAK taps + tacos is accommodating and fun to work with. They help you choose the right catering options for your unique event.

1 Reviews for TRAIL BREAK taps + tacos

1 TRAIL BREAK taps + tacos Reviews

M
Mariah Kreissle

Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect fit for my wedding!

My husband and I just got married a few weeks ago and had Trail Break cater for us. Everyone loved the amazing uniqueness that Trail Break has to offer. Between all of the appetizers, side dishes, and ... Read more tacos all of my guests were happy and full and we had so much food to spare. They were able to provide a great bar for us as well which made it super easy and the guests loved the variety that they were able to provide. Topher was super understanding and great, answering all of my hundreds of questions, and meeting my every need. Would definitely recommend for those who want to stray away from the typical formal steak, and chicken formal dishes and go for something different that guests will remember and love!

TRAIL BREAK taps + tacos FAQ