Trails End Taphouse & Restaurant

Snohomish, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Trails End Taphouse & Restaurant

Trails End Catering is a catering company located in Snohomish, Washington that services weddings throughout the Snohomish, King and Skagit counties. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2012 and specializes in providing exceptional service with fresh, quality ingredients and house-made products.

Cuisine

Trails End Catering offers a variety of cuisine options that couples and guests can enjoy during any wedding event. They use local ingredients whenever possible and provide a popular and expansive menu. Couples can customize a menu that is unique to their wedding vision. Booking also gives complimentary access to the company’s banquet room for your rehearsal dinner. Trails End Catering offers the following catering services for couples to choose from:

• Buffet

Featured
Debbie Tompkins

Married on 05/25/2019

Outstanding wedding caterer!

Planning a wedding and being out of state is a bit of a challenge. With respect to catering, we quickly learned that it is important to select the caterer separate from the wedding venue. As we looked ... Read more looked at venues, we realized that some advertised themselves as "turnkey" and they would have an exclusive arrangement with a caterer (DJ, photographer, etc), but we quickly learned that you don't get the best caterers that way. At first blush, it sounds great, but really, with hindsight, it is better to have a direct relationship with a caterer. Trails End was such a caterer. They were incredibly responsive, helped us every step of the way (this was my first wedding that I planned) and gave us the benefit of their experience when issues arose. The catering and bar staff that worked at our wedding was stellar. As the mother of the bride operating without a day-of planner, the staff at Trails End was invaluable both before and during the event. We even had a unique bar request that they handled with grace making one of our guests feel very special. Very impressive. Reflecting back on my experience planning the wedding, I learned that my initial thought that the venue was selected first, and the caterer second, was probably self-limiting. I recommend you find a caterer and then look for venues that can accommodate that caterer. If you don't, you may find yourself with a beautiful venue and less than stellar catering. If your wedding is in the Snohomish, WA area, I strongly recommend talking with Trails End.

Libby
Libby Johnson Hagen

Married on 07/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Absolutely the best experience I could have imagined having for my daughter's wedding. The food was fantastic, as was the service. Allison and Brittany were so professional and helpful, and they made ... Read more made sure everything on my list was covered. Ally and the crew on site were friendly and helpful, and went above and beyond to make the evening special. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Trail's End not just for flavor of food and service, but it was also an incredible value. The level of professionalism and overall experience was worth EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY.

K
Kaleen Berg

Married on 07/13/2019

AMAZING! Would recommend 100%

Trails End did an amazing job! They hosted our rehearsal dinner & provided the beer for our wedding! Their beer selection was great & they were very easy to work with! Definitely would recommend! Read more Trails End did an amazing job! They hosted our rehearsal dinner & provided the beer for our wedding! Their beer selection was great & they were very easy to work with! Definitely would recommend!