Trails End Taphouse & Restaurant

Snohomish, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Trails End Taphouse & Restaurant

Trails End Catering is a catering company located in Snohomish, Washington that services weddings throughout the Snohomish, King and Skagit counties. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2012 and specializes in providing exceptional service with fresh, quality ingredients and house-made products.

Cuisine

Trails End Catering offers a variety of cuisine options that couples and guests can enjoy during any wedding event. They use local ingredients whenever possible and provide a popular and expansive menu. Couples can customize a menu that is unique to their wedding vision. Booking also gives complimentary access to the company’s banquet room for your rehearsal dinner. Trails End Catering offers the following catering services for couples to choose from:

• Buffet

K
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 08/18/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Trails End. We asked them to caterer our wedding of 250 people in a brand new venue that didn't have a lot of accommodations for them. They had to bring up ... Read more everything they need and figure out what would work best. They drove all the way to the venue, (over an hour) to meet with the owner and look everything over. We had another appointment with them a couple weeks before the wedding to go over every detail. They were very helpful and easy to work with, I have never planned a wedding so I didn't quite know what I was doing, and the day of they had everything set and ready to go. The guests are still raving about the food. The crab cakes were amazing, and the prime rib was my favorite. They cleaned peoples plates when they were done eating which is nice, especially for photos, and the whole thing went smoothly. Everyone was very friendly and professional, they cleaned up very quick and organized everything for me to take home, such as my napkins I purchased, and boxed all the leftovers. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for amazing food, good service, and someone you don't need to worry about the day of your wedding.

J
Julie

Married on 09/08/2018

The catering team at Trail End Taphouse Restaurant supplied our 50 person wedding rehearsal dinner Sept 7th with outstanding service and food. All of our guests had so many wonderful things to say ... Read more say about the food, service, and venue. I am so happy because everything went so smoothly that I did not have to worry. Ninfa and her team were there to foresee any needs we may have had. They all were thinking far ahead of us and making great suggestions. The whole evening was magical and perfect. Thank you for all you did. The food was fabulous. The meat cooked to perfection, and the service outstanding. The catering department at Trail End Taphouse is fabulous.

V
Vaness

Married on 09/06/2018

We had our son and future daughter-in-laws rehearsal dinner at Trails End. They were absolutely incredible to work with from start to finish! They made the whole process of deciding what we wanted for ... Read more dinner easy. They went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed including having the giant projector on with the football game my husband and son wanted to see. The food was delicious and the wait staff was outstanding! We were beyond happy and would recommend to anyone for an event such as this or to have your wedding catered.