Trans4mation Photography

Annapolis, MD · View map · Visit website

About Trans4mation Photography

I create a mixture of Light, Airy, and Bold photos. Methodical. Personable. Rave reviews!

As professional wedding photographer based out of Annapolis, Maryland, I and the photojournalism team from Trans4mation Photography use candid, artistic, natural and off-camera lighting to create stunning photography. Light and airy, soft focus, bokeh, and the occasional bold look are featured styles that keep my couples coming back. Knowing that I get one bite at the apple on your most important day, my customer-first approach means that I methodically plan every detail and leave nothing to chance. I've has garnered great success from repeat word-of-mouth referrals over the years.

Although I've been gifted with an artistic eye, ability to direct large groups, award-winning, published, and featured on various TV broadcasts, all of it means nothing to you if I don't deliver exceptional images and stellar services! I try to stay down-to-earth, personable, and use a passionate approach to wedding photography in order to create legacy art that my couples and customers can value and rave about for years. Check out my promotional videos, photos, planning guide, and comprehensive FAQs on my website!

I offer several "standard" packages as am able to customize packages to meet specific client needs. Depending on your specific situation, the following services may be available or provided:

• Free Consultation
  • Digital Contracts
  • Liability Insurance
  • Destination Travel
  • High-Resolution Digital Files on a USB Flash Drive (logo free, copy-right free)
  • Second Photographer
  • Wedding Albums
  • Framed Prints and Canvases
  • Fine Art Wedding Albums (lay-flat, flush mounted, Italian leather, hand-crafted)
  • Digital PDF Proofs
  • Personalized and Password-Protected Wedding Photo Website
  • Engagement Sessions (Save the Date)
  • Wedding Photography Planning Guide
  • Coaching and Assistance in Creative Ideas

Areas Covered

Trans4mation Photography is located out of Annapolis, with additional physical presence in Severna Park and Baltimore, Maryland. Wedding photography coverage is offered to couples throughout Annapolis, Baltimore and Washington D.C., and beyond!

65 Reviews for Trans4mation Photography

65 Trans4mation Photography Reviews

Lauren
Featured
Lauren

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Oh my goodness! Where do I even begin? Joey is absolutely amazing! I stumbled upon him at a wedding expo and just fell in love with his personality and style. Joey is able to capture stunning ... Read more pictures with ease and his personality just fit right in with my new hubby, myself, and my friends and family. He felt like he was a part of the festivities, rather than a vendor. During the our wedding ceremony and reception, he truly was a "fly on the wall," we didn't notice him and his wonderful second photographer, but knew they were there capturing every bit. He and his second photographer had such an eye and were able to capture truly spectacular pictures. I still can't stop looking at them- and we only have our "sneak peek" pictures so far!! I really cannot sing Joey's praises enough! I even told my husband how I was a little sad after the wedding was all over because Joey's job was complete. https://trans4mationphotography.com/sneak-peek-lauren-and-devin-belmont-manor-annapolis-wedding-photographer/?fbclid=IwAR2NNqJTBlkhgqZqo8jPB4la28r2MVNX5MI3j37XtVWqM_-RpLhtNk8KXJg

C
Chelsea Walker

Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing experience

Joey was amazing to work with! He is incredibly knowledgeable in his area of expertise. His main goal was to make sure we had a fantastic time, and he was able to capture these moments perfectly! Read more Joey was amazing to work with! He is incredibly knowledgeable in his area of expertise. His main goal was to make sure we had a fantastic time, and he was able to capture these moments perfectly!

B
Bryson Devan

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing service

We can’t say enough about how amazing our experience with Trans4mation photography was. Joey was efficient and FUN! We had our sneak peak three days after our wedding and all of our photos within ... Read more three weeks. Everything went like clockwork and the photos are stunning! Our day day was so perfect and we have so many amazing photographs to admire and revisit it forever! We would recommend Joey and Trans4mation Photography for anyone getting married!