Travel By Robin S.

Baldwin, NY · View map · Visit website

About Travel By Robin S.

Travel By Robin S. is a travel agency located in Baldwin, New York, that specializes in romantic getaways and destination weddings. With over 35 years of event planning, theater directing, and marketing, Concierge Travel Professional Robin Shatzkin will help you plan a unique and unforgettable destination wedding or honeymoon. Travel By Robin S. believes that planning for these special events should be fun, and they will be there to make sure your planning process is as stress-free as possible.

Travel By Robin S. specializes in a variety of travel options, including destination weddings, honeymoons, and romantic getaways trips to places all over the world, such as the Dominican Republic, the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Central America, South America, Alaska, Africa, Asia, and Australia and New Zealand. Additionally, this travel agent offers travel insurance and emergency assistance.

3 Reviews for Travel By Robin S.

3 Travel By Robin S. Reviews

Colette
Colette Weinberg

Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptional

From start to finish Robin is top knotch! She goes above and beyond to make all of your travel dreams come true! My go-to lady for weekend trips to week long and more. She is so knowledgeable, ... Read more passionate and professional in every sense. I highly recommend booking your next adventure with her!!!

Ellen
Ellen Defrancesco

Married on 11/05/2018

I Wouldn't Book a Trip Without Robin

Robin was simply amazing to work with in planning our trip. She listened to everything we wanted and gave suggestions that turned out to be perfect. Without Robin I don't think our trip would have ... Read more gone as smoothly as it did and I loved being able to ask her a gazillion questions and she always made time for us.

Cara
Cara Camerada

Married on 08/29/2018

The BEST vendor ever !

My boyfriend and I absolutely love working with Robin for our dream vacations! She is so helpful, caring, and inviting. Robin never fails to come up with the greatest destination ideas, as well as ... Read more working for what is best for you.

Travel By Robin S. FAQ