Travel Hand In Hand

Easton, MD · View map

About Travel Hand In Hand

Travel Hand In Hand works exclusively with Sandals Resorts in order to give our clients the absolute best experience possible. With 15 unique locations, Sandals Resorts truly have something for everyone. As we get to know your likes and dislikes, we'll be able to provide you with the best resort options for your honeymoon. Some of our couples are looking to relax on their honeymoon, while others are ready to party til dawn. We'll do all the leg work in planing so that you can focus on having a great time.

1 Reviews for Travel Hand In Hand

1 Travel Hand In Hand Reviews

J
Jamie

Married on 08/18/2017

I was Lori's first client she booked, and she made the process absolutely flawless! She took care of everything for us from the very beginning. She helped us decide on what location to pick (St. ... Read more Lucia), helped explain the differences in the rooms, the pros and cons to the different hotels on the island so we could pick the best one for our needs. (There are 3 Sandals in St. Lucia). She sent us updated information anytime she received it from Sandals. I booked my flights outside of the package, she was still willing to help look up flights to help compare. Once I booked my flights, I sent her my email conformation and she took care of all the transportation (which worked out flawlessly). She took the time to send my wedding invitation to the hotel so they had something special for us in our room since it was our honeymoon. Lori is so easy to work with and extremely helpful. Even when I forgot to purchase travel insurance with the Sandals package, she went out of her way and found and outside insurance company I could use. She travels to the Sandals locations so she knows first hand and has all the information to give you. I have so many wonderful things to say about Lori, if you book through her you will have an amazing, carefree trip, everything will be taken care of better than you could imagine. I do not have one bad thing to say at all, I can not wait to use her again to book another trip!

Travel Hand In Hand FAQ