Traveler Beauty Company

Uxbridge, MA · View map · Visit website

About Traveler Beauty Company

Congratulations, its YOUR turn to say "I Do"!! Since this will be the most photographed day of your life you should make it a priority to treat yourself with a professional hair and makeup team! You have a lot of planning to do, so Traveler Beauty Company will keep this process simple. We will take care of you and your entire bridal party so on your wedding day, you will be relaxed, feeling like a queen! You pop the champagne, we'll take care of the rest...you deserve it!

34 Reviews for Traveler Beauty Company

34 Traveler Beauty Company Reviews

kburls
Featured
Kimberly

Married on 09/08/2018

Magical Hair & Makeup Unicorns

Not only was Traveler Beauty Company one of the best wedding vendors I hired, TBC is among the top service providers/contractors/people I have ever worked with IN MY LIFE. First and foremost, the TBC ... Read more TBC team are a troupe of magical hair and makeup unicorns. Every time I sat in their studio, I showed them pinterest pictures of hair and makeup examples that I liked. Each time, they proceeded to whip up the most beautiful hair and makeup looks in 1 to 1.5 hours flat. And let me tell you y’all, this stuff STAYED PUT. I happened to pick an Alabama hot day with 90% humidity for my engagement photos. Thanks to TBC, I looked flawless instead of like a drown rat. Second, professionalism doesn’t begin to cover the level of service provided by TBC. Courtney with TBC is extremely communicative and clear. She produced a DETAILED hair and makeup timeline for the day of the wedding, which really helped my rather large, mimosa-slaying entourage figure out where they needed to be at what time. TBC was always punctual and kept us all on time. A review of TBC wouldn’t be complete without mentioning a third, less known function of your wedding hair and makeup team. Over the course of a year, Courtney became a friend and a therapist. Did I have a nonsensical Bride freak out over my hair? Yes, yes, I did. Courtney calmly talked me through it, providing a level of service I never thought I needed. Courtney and Sam were a joy to hang out with all morning on the day of my wedding. I’m so glad I picked such a warm team to spend so much time with on such a special day. Was TBC the cheapest option in the market? Nope. Was it worth it? YES, YES, YES and I would do it all over again every time in every life again and again. THANK YOU COURTNEY AND SAM!

Angela
Angela

Married on 09/08/2019

Absolutely amazing

I highly recommend travelers! They make sure everything is the way you want it and they fit right in with the group! They really take pride in their work and it shows! HIGHLY recommend! Read more I highly recommend travelers! They make sure everything is the way you want it and they fit right in with the group! They really take pride in their work and it shows!! HIGHLY recommend!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

My family and I had a wonderful experience with Ashley this past Saturday. She worked so hard to make it a wonderful day for us, and we all loved our hair and makeup. She also was very thoughtful in ... Read more working around some skin sensitivities. Courtney was so helpful in arranging everything and making sure I was able to schedule in my trial during my very tight schedule! Thanks to you both for making me and my family feel beautiful :)