Traveler Beauty Company

Uxbridge, MA · View map · Visit website

About Traveler Beauty Company

Congratulations, its YOUR turn to say "I Do"!! Since this will be the most photographed day of your life you should make it a priority to treat yourself with a professional hair and makeup team! You have a lot of planning to do, so Traveler Beauty Company will keep this process simple. We will take care of you and your entire bridal party so on your wedding day, you will be relaxed, feeling like a queen! You pop the champagne, we'll take care of the rest...you deserve it!

32 Reviews for Traveler Beauty Company

32 Traveler Beauty Company Reviews

kburls
Featured
Kimberly

Married on 09/08/2018

Magical Hair & Makeup Unicorns

Not only was Traveler Beauty Company one of the best wedding vendors I hired, TBC is among the top service providers/contractors/people I have ever worked with IN MY LIFE. First and foremost, the TBC ... Read more TBC team are a troupe of magical hair and makeup unicorns. Every time I sat in their studio, I showed them pinterest pictures of hair and makeup examples that I liked. Each time, they proceeded to whip up the most beautiful hair and makeup looks in 1 to 1.5 hours flat. And let me tell you y’all, this stuff STAYED PUT. I happened to pick an Alabama hot day with 90% humidity for my engagement photos. Thanks to TBC, I looked flawless instead of like a drown rat. Second, professionalism doesn’t begin to cover the level of service provided by TBC. Courtney with TBC is extremely communicative and clear. She produced a DETAILED hair and makeup timeline for the day of the wedding, which really helped my rather large, mimosa-slaying entourage figure out where they needed to be at what time. TBC was always punctual and kept us all on time. A review of TBC wouldn’t be complete without mentioning a third, less known function of your wedding hair and makeup team. Over the course of a year, Courtney became a friend and a therapist. Did I have a nonsensical Bride freak out over my hair? Yes, yes, I did. Courtney calmly talked me through it, providing a level of service I never thought I needed. Courtney and Sam were a joy to hang out with all morning on the day of my wedding. I’m so glad I picked such a warm team to spend so much time with on such a special day. Was TBC the cheapest option in the market? Nope. Was it worth it? YES, YES, YES and I would do it all over again every time in every life again and again. THANK YOU COURTNEY AND SAM!

Alanya
Alanya

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Experience

I had my Hair trial with Traveler Beauty Company's Sam D. And I highly recommend her as well as the company. She was extremely kind, talented and professional. I look forward to working with them on my ... Read more wedding day!! -Alanya M.

Valerie
Valerie

Married on 02/02/2019

Best decision I made

Courtney and Sam are amazing! Courtney alleviated a lot of the stress I was having because of timelines. She contacted my planner and the photographer to create a timeline that worked with everyone. ... Read more She even handled my difficult mother-in-law with ease. On the day of my wedding she and Sam showed up early and got started right away. They even helped clean up the room for photos. I wasn’t sure what I wanted for my look but Courtney was able to take some ideas I liked and made me look AMAZING! My bridesmaids and I were extremely happy with how we looked. Courtney even stayed a little later to do some touch ups. I would use TBC again and recommend them for anyone!