Travis Allison Band

Isle of Palms, SC · View map · Visit website

About Travis Allison Band

Travis Allison Band is a variety party band based in Charleston, South Carolina. Travis has recently opened for Bruce Hornsby and Darius Rucker.

Travis Allison Band plays a variety of music that can suit any portion of your wedding celebration. Their most popular package consists of six members and includes saxophone, guitar, piano, bass guitar, drums, vocalists and a professional audio engineer. They can add more horns when desired. Their forte is performing upbeat and entertaining styles that include Motown & oldies, classic rock and everything in between. They will arrive three hours early, providing you with state-of-the-art audio and light production, and will also MC and DJ any breaks.

67 Reviews for Travis Allison Band

67 Travis Allison Band Reviews

M
Featured
Miranda

Married on 06/09/2018

The Travis Allison Band is AMAZING. We used them for our ceremony and reception for our wedding at the Ocean Course and every moment was perfect! They play a great variety and had everyone dancing all ... Read more all night long. They were tons of fun, and everyone at our wedding talked about how terrific they were. They were also really flexible - at one point, I requested a pop song that had sentimental value to some friends, and they took a break, played the song, and got right back into their playlist. Travis is also just really nice and easy to work with. We would recommend the Travis Allison Band to anyone!

Kate
Kate

Married on 06/08/2019

Best Band Ever

I am so thrilled that we picked this band! The two things I cared most about for my wedding was the band and photographer! Travis Allison Band went above and beyond my already high expectations! They ... Read more played a great set, and it got everyone on the dance floor. Plus, they were very flexible, and I could tell they genuinely cared about making our wedding day special. I could not be any happier and highly recommend them!

J
jessica owen

Married on 05/31/2019

The Best Time EVER!!!!

We cannot recommend Travis Allison Band enough! We had the absolute best time with them at The Island House for our wedding and have heard nonstop from wedding guests that this was the most fun they ... Read more have ever had at a wedding. One of our good friends even said she felt like she was at a show! TAB will bring an exurbiant amount of energy to your wedding and you cannot go wrong working with them. They are also very responsive in communication and their song list is very expansive. They promised to throw down a good time and they went above and beyond with their music, attitudes and performance. We love you guys!!!!