Tre Bella

Mesa, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Tre Bella

Tre Bella is a historic wedding venue located in Mesa, Arizona. Situated right in the downtown area, this venue has been charming individuals for over 100 years. While it does contain many of the original elements--such as the brick walls and wood planked floors--it has been renovated over the years to emit more of a modern, urban vibe. This chic venue takes great pride in being able to offer stylish spaces to couples at a very affordable rate. Come say your vows in this downtown location and experience your dream ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity

The interior of Tre Bella is a mixture of rustic and glamorous. For instance, the white-washed walls are set off by the sparking chandeliers. Whatever size wedding you are planning, this venue has the perfect space for you. It can accommodate a small ceremony of just 25 guests all the way up to a much larger ceremony of up to 225 guests. Additionally, there are both indoor and uncovered outdoor sites for couples to choose from. Each site is essentially a “blank slate” where you can dream up and design your dream wedding. The main venue options include the Bianca, the Blu Cielo, the Piazza, the Stanza, the Lounge, and the Design Studio. There are also reception halls where you can celebrate after your ceremony is over. These spaces come complete with the same rustic features as the rest of the venue, such as the exposed brick walls.

There are a variety of package options for you to choose from at Tre Bella which are designed to suit a wide variety of couples' needs and budgets. Packages include the Luxury, Every Detail, Essentials, Most Affordable, and Platinum options. Regardless of which package you choose, you will receive services like DJ, upgraded linens, accent lighting, and more. Couples will be glad to know that their package price also includes gratuity and taxes. Other services that are available include:

• Bridal suite

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 11/24/2012

When my fiancé and I were looking for venues last year we would come home and feel defeated and just couldn’t figure out how we were going to have our wedding and stay in our budget. Then we found Tre ... Read more Bella. We had a beautiful wedding and the value was fantastic. We received numerous compliments from our guest on how beautiful our venue was and how much fun our wedding was. Our guest loved the photo booth, the DJ and the food. I can honestly say our wedding was better than we could have dreamed of.

Tatum
Tatum Elliott

Married on 05/04/2019

THANK YOU to Tre Bella for making my wedding day PERFECT.

Tre Bella was the best decision I made! I worked with Kim, and she was fabulous - organized, kind, detailed and willing to do anything for me. From the moment I toured the venue, everything was in ... Read more black and white. I truly appreciated that, no ‘fine print’ or last minute costs. I was shocked by the amazing value of my wedding packing and the complete care they gave me. Day of my wedding went perfectly- Kim handled every delivery, the timeline of the day and even served us our meal. I am blown away by how wonderful Kim and her team was during the wedding planning and execution of my big day. THANK YOU to Tre Bella for making my wedding day PERFECT.

Lakin
Lakin Rupiper

Married on 04/20/2019

A seamless day!

Our wedding day and planning experience was amazing with Kim, Taylor and Mike at Tre Bella! As a bride on a budget, I was fearful of hidden/surprise costs as the packages seemed almost too good to be ... Read more true, but was pleased to find there were none! Kim was very quick to respond with any questions I had via phone calls and emails and was always on time and punctual at every appointment! Taylor is just the sweetest and easiest person to talk to and plan your big day. Also very professional, punctual and responsive! We attended an open house in December and had our wedding in April.. only 4 short months later! This goes to show their excellent level of organization and communication with not only us, but the vendors involved as well! Mike (DJ) has the most friendly and happy demeanor. He did an excellent job at playing all of the songs that mattered most to us and timed them so perfectly when my husband and I were on or near the dance floor. He was able to accommodate an odd request of mine to put my Dad on the spot for some karaoke and it was a hit! I just adore him!!! Kim, Taylor and Mike were in constant communication with us the entire day to make sure things moved along swimmingly and that the bride and groom were happy (and fed - thanks Taylor!). I noticed both Kim and Taylor helping the bartender when it got a tad overwhelming. I was very impressed with the level of teamwork surrounding us! I am so very pleased with my wedding day and would recommend Tre Bella to all couples ready to tie the knot! Ourday was PERFECT! -The Rupipers