Tre Fiori Floral Studio

Menifee, California · View map

About Tre Fiori Floral Studio

Tre Fiori Floral Studio is a wedding flower company in Menifee, California. Owner Lisa spent many years working for a big box corporation and moonlighting as a floral assistant before starting her own floral design company. In the past five years, she has done flowers for a variety of weddings and special occasions. She loves using unique flowers and thrives when designing out-of-the-norm arrangements with different textures and shapes.

Lisa's passion for weddings is contagious. She loves meeting with couples and helping bring their vision to life through creativity and the design of florals. She offers a variety of floral arrangements for your special day, including ceremony decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements, and more. Her other wedding flower services include the following:

• Consultations

B
Bridget

Married on 06/01/2019

A true artist!

Lisa did a phenomenal job on our wedding flowers. The bouquets, sprays, and flower crowns were EXACTLY what I wanted. Actually they were better than I had envisioned. I told her I wanted tropical & ... Read more color, and she went with it and impressed all of us with her amazing floral choices that were perfectly my style. I cannot imagine hiring anyone else for my wedding. She is just a true talent, simple as that.

J
Jeremy

Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful Flowers!!

Lisa is a floral master! Our flowers turned our so beautiful for our wedding! I don’t know they names of flowers very well, but it didn’t matter at all. Lisa figured out exactly what we wanted. ... Read more During our meeting I showed Lisa pictures of bouquets I did like and she worked her magic and made it happen! She helped us save money on vases and provided us with tips and suggestions as well. I would strongly recommend hiring Lisa as your florist for your wedding. She does an absolutely amazing job :) Becky & Jeremy Artaserse

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/22/2018

Desert, Bohemian Floral - Palm Springs Wedding

Lisa was AMAZING! She truly captured the essence of my bohemian, desert, whimsical vibe - and kept it so unique and romantic to us. She was a dream to work with and made the whole flower process not ... Read more as overwhelming as we already had so many other decisions to make leading up to our big day - if you're in the midst of planning, you know what I mean. I would HIGHLY recommend Lisa to any CA or destination bride (I planned a cross-country wedding myself) as she's so kind, creative, and willing to work with you. She truly made our flowers a seamless and intricate piece for our big day, and I can't wait to see the photos! Thank you so much Lisa for your kindness and hard-work.