Treasure Hut Flowers

Delavan, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Treasure Hut Flowers

Local to Delavan, Wisconsin and serving the greater metropolitan area of Walworth County and Geneva Lakes, family-owned premier floral company and gift shop Treasure Hut specializes in wedding floral arrangements. Established in 1969 by the Hermann family, Treasure Hut is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to provide every client with boundless creativity, attention to detail, and fresh, high-quality floral arrangements uniquely designed to fulfill your wedding vision.

Products Offered

Treasure Hut is happy to service intimate weddings, as well as large, lavish celebrations. The company has well-established relationships with a variety of top hotels in the greater Walworth County area, and can provide local vendor referrals and recommendations upon request. Venue visits, and delivery, set up, and clean up services can be provided, in addition to the consultations and floral design always included in every wedding package. All packages are customized to your needs and budget. The following floral products are available for all weddings:

• Aisle decor

M
Featured
mary

Married on 09/19/2015

Stacy was wonderful to work with. My daughter had a vision of a romantic , soft and beatiful reception and Stacy made it happen. She designed a hanging wreath of white and blush flowers and white ... Read more orchids hanging down. If you see it in pictures on the website and like it as we did , you will love it in person. Stacy also created soft lighting for the room using white birch tree branches with soft small lights and flowers. These were attached to pillars around the room which added to the romantic feel. We were also able to order the table clothes, chair covers and sashes from Treasure Hut these really finished the room and were fresh and wrinkle free. During the process of planning a wedding you begin to look for someone who will care about the event and Stacy was that person. She was never too busy to take a call or meet with us. She was able to make a few last minute changes which we really appreciated. I felt my daughters wedding flowers were created for her and not a cookie cutter copy of other weddings. If you have a dream of what your wedding flowers should look like , meet with Stacy. She will make it happen.

E
Elizabeth Putlak

Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional

Stacey was amazing! She accommodated my needs, and created my vision even better than I saw it myself. Honestly, her work is art and sets the scene for a beautiful event. I am so grateful that I ... Read more listened to all the great recommendations, best decision ever! You won’t be disappointed!

E
Eric Raver

Married on 10/12/2018

Above and Beyond what we asked for

Tresurehut made our wedding look amazing! They not only helped us to have the dream wedding but provided more flowers than quotes to light up our wedding venue! We couldn’t have picked a better ... Read more company to work with! Highly recommend!