Treasure4Life Photography

Fountain Valley, CA · View map · Visit website

About Treasure4Life Photography

Treasure4Life Photography, based in Fountain Valley, California, specializes in wedding photography in Southern California and surrounding areas. The photography duo considers themselves laid-back and they love to work with fun and creative couples.

Experience

Owner and lead photographer Bassem Morcos has been obsessed with photography since the age of 11 and has over 15 years of experience in visual effects and photography. Bassem graduated from Cairo University of Fine Art Photography in 2001.

Treasure4Life Photography offers a selection of wedding photography packages to suit all budgets and needs. All packages include final edited photos available in high-resolution delivered via an online gallery with full print release. Their most comprehensive package includes:

• All day wedding coverage (10 hours)
  • Unlimited digital images
  • Second photographer
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Complimentary engagement session
  • Turnaround time of two weeks
  • Real-time photo uploads to social media
  • Album printing

21 Reviews for Treasure4Life Photography

21 Treasure4Life Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Sandy Sedra

Married on 02/02/2019

Simply amazing

You're the most wonderful person I've met. Bassem's photos were beyond my expectations. You really made this day amazing and special Read more You're the most wonderful person I've met. Bassem's photos were beyond my expectations. You really made this day amazing and special

D
Deborah W.

Married on 06/07/2019

extremely easy to communicate with

Shot our honeymoon session in a cool place. They were extremely easy to communicate with when we were planning our session. Read more Shot our honeymoon session in a cool place. They were extremely easy to communicate with when we were planning our session.

C
Clara

Married on 06/01/2019

so happy when I saw the pictures

Aww thanks treasure4life! Was so happy when I saw the pictures, they look amazing and would highly recommend you at my brothers wedding too! Great work! Read more Aww thanks treasure4life! Was so happy when I saw the pictures, they look amazing and would highly recommend you at my brothers wedding too! Great work!